The Voyage PT. 2

I sat with Y/N on the beach. The sun's orange light was just starting to appear above the surface. "Zane, this is beautiful," she said breathlessly. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered in her ear, "Not as beautiful as you." She held her breath a bit and I just snickered.
"Y/N, I love you," I whispered in her ear. She bit her lip. "Y/N, stop." I said referring to her biting her lip. She stopped and I took off my my mask. She turned to look me in the eyes, and I could see the sun reflecting off of her beautiful eyes. I had to do this now. I shoved my lips against hers in a passionate kiss. Eventually she began kissing back. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and pushed her under me so I was laying on top of her. "Zane, are you sure about this," she asked me with a twinkle in her eyes. "I don't think I'm worthy of being your first-" I silenced her with a soft kiss.
"In my eyes you're worthy, and I promise I'll make you feel that way."

~*~
I laid beside Y/N as I breathed heavily. 'Damn, I really did it.' Her body was still, as she had fell asleep shortly after I finished. I quickly redressed myself and Y/N. I picked her up and carried her to the Inn, where I got our stuff and carried her back to the boat. I gently placed her on my bed there and also put our stuff down. I looked at her sleeping face one more time before I left to sail the ship.
Sailing was hard. I was tired and all I could think about was Y/N and the way she called my name as I answered her request. The way her arms wrapped around my neck and the little hickies I put up and down from under her chin to her collarbone. In that moment I had made up my mind. I would make her Mrs. Y/N Ro'Meave.

~Flashback. Zane five years old~
"Mommy, I'm scared. I had the dream again tonight," I cried to my mom with tears running down my face as I clutched my black stuffed rabbit. I remember being held in her arms as she soothed me, trying to get me to go back to sleep. She sung this one lullaby that was Irreplaceable.
I'm falling down into my shadow
Grasping onto every breath
As I await the Deadly night

So scary, but you can't give into this
Fear of pumpkin carraiges
'Cause all the witches see it in your eyes

See you in your dreams, yeah, baby
Your nightmares too, that's where I'll find you

Fairy blue
It is only for you
That I would crush the stars
And put them on display
Black Paper Moon
If you really put your faith in me
When you're lost, here I am
"forever" with your soul
Waiting here above you patiently,
Just like the shining moon

After she sang that song to me I had fell asleep in her arms and she carried me up to my room and laid me in my bed. She tucked me in and put my black bunny plush right next to me. I slept happily, not knowing all the other troubles of the world.