Antidote

~Zane's POV~

We docked in Phoenix Drop after a while. I held her hand as she walked side by side with me. She was clenching her teeth in pain. I couldn't tell if it was my fault or the sickness.I kissed her cute forehead and she yawned softly, then clutched her head. Kawaii~Chain ran up to us. "Zane~Sama! You made ot just in time! Any  later an Y/N~Sama would have gotten really sick! Give me the plant so I can make the medicine!" I pulled the plant out of my pocket and she grabbed it and ran to go make the medicine. I watched her run away and waited here with Y/N. "Zane!" I heard a rough voices call. It was my blonde brother, Garroth. I knew it was him a long time ago, but I just didn't want to say anything. He hugged me and I just simply pushed him off. "Personal space, please." Y/N gritted her teeth in pain and sunk to the ground. "Y/N!" we both yelled at the same time. I quickly dropped to my knees to console her. "Garroth, tell Kawaii~Chan to hurry up, go, quick!" He dashed off and I hugged her tight and whispered soothing sweet nothings in her ear. She tightly clutched my arms and groaned. "Shh.... It's all gonna be over soon. Soon you'll get some relief, I promise you." I reasurred her as she started to cry a bit. "Zane, I'm scared," she wimpered. 

"Y/N, you're gonna be fine. I promise, I promise on my own life." I let go and grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight. Garroth and Kawaii~Chan ran back and Kawaii~Chan held the container tight and sped up. I looked Y/N in the face and saw tears streaming down her face. "Zane, please, I can't take this anymore! Make it stop! Please!" I felt tears prick my eyes, feeling worthless, like I do whenever I have that nightmare. "Zane~sama, here!" She gave me the medicine.

"Y/N, here!" She opened her mouth and I poured the medicine down her throat. "Any better my love?"

"A bit," she said after a minute, "I'm not crying in pain, so I guess I'm fine." I kissed her lips softly and sighed. "I'm so sorry that i didn't get it to you before you were in pain my love." 

"Zane,  It's fine."

"No, it is not! It's my job to protect you and I failed!"

"Hey, I'm not dead. I'm not screaming in pain. It's also not your job to protect me. It's mine to protect you. I'm the one being trained for the Jury."

I awkwardly chuckled, "About that, no offence intended my love, but I've spoiled you rotten compared to the other Jury members I've trained. You could ask anyone."

"How?"

"I've never onced consoled a Jury member, given them any sort of medicine, and if i told them to stay and they didn't I'd beat the daylights out of them. Y/N, you don't even know what it's like to be popped by me. I love you too much to actually hurt you my love."

"Tch, whatever."