wavelength

I was walking back to the inn and I felt a fat drop of rain land on my nose. I began to walk faster and the amount of people started to clear up. Once I had reached the inn I opened the front doors to see no one at the front desk. I closed the doors behind me and thundered up the stairs. I got to my room to see that the door was already open. I looked inside to see that damn creep talking to Y/N and being touchy with my girl, literally. I couldn't stand to see the way he put his dirty hand on Y/N's shoulder. My Y/N. 'HE DOESNT DESERVE HER!' I though to myself, boiling over with anger. 'SHE IS MINE! MINE! I REFUSE TO SEE HIM EVEN THINK HE COULD HAVE HER! IM TIRED OF PEOPLE TAKING THINGS FROM ME IN LIFE!' I thought. I felt a feeling in my chest, but then, I looked down at my fingertips and saw that that, black stuff was coming back. The particles and all. I put some gloves on and walked into the room. I picked him up by his arm with one hand, because he was so skinny and small, and he shrieked in feat. "Get. Out." I dropped him and he got up quickly. I drew my sword and pointed it at his chest. "Don't make me say it again." He nodded and scrambled out. I had the clothes in the other hand and walked over to her after shutting the door. "Hey, I went out and brought you these," I said as I set them on her bed. She looked up at me with her precious (e/c) eyes and I just melted. I put my hand under her chin and leaned down a bit to kiss her on the lips. Our lips stayed locked for about three minutes before I pulled back. "Zane," she whispered as she grabbed my gloves hands. She slipped the gloves off, much to my horror at the time, that was until I realized all that black stuff was..... Gone? How? [An: warning, it's about to get kinda crossover reminiscent on you] I looked down at her with my azure eyes. I closed them, and I could feel our hearts beating together, our souls resonating in love. That's when it hit me.
I'm so corrupt
And she's pure
She had a wavelength, heartbeat like no other. She wasn't just a healer, she wasn't a pacifist...
She had a low, thumping, loving wavelength. I opened my eyes and could see it in her smile. She loved me. And all this time, my shenanigans....
Have been hurting her. I grabbed her hand and held it tight after tossing the clothes on her bed. I closed my eyes and just felt us resonate, I just let us feel this spark that was like no other. "Look, Y/N, I have feelings for you like I have no other in my life. I've messed up, such as Kiki, and that ho, Tasha. Y/N, I can promise you, you're different. So different. I actually love you, and," my face went red. I didn't even know who I was anymore. Was I still Zane Ro'Meave? I wrapped my arms around her waist and grinned at my beautiful Y/N.