I'm Pregnant

~YN PoV~

"I'm pregnant" I was staring at the pregnancy tests. I am going to have a kid and ooo will it be a boy or a girl? What about names? How should I tell Max? My brain was brought back to Earth by a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said and Grace entered

She looked at the tests "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Grace squealed and only stopped when I put my hand on her mouth.

"Shhhh I don't want anyone else to know yet" I said

"Know what?" Ross asked stepping in the door way. Both Grace and I turned around to hide the tests existence. Grace knocked over a cup in the process.

"Nothing." We said together

"Oookkkaaayy" Ross said and left. We closed the door.

"How are you going to tell Max?" Grace asked

"I have and idea" I said

Time skip to work on Monday

Okay I am ready for this. I hope he is okay with this. I also hope I didn't go overboard with the idea but I thought it was cute. I was wearing the Taco suit and I walked over to where Max was which was in an office. Grace got him to do something in there.

"hOI i taco anD huMAN so CUTE." I said after I closed the door

"No I am not dealing with this." Max said not turning around

"bUT hUMAN i i i. taco sit wATCh egg, eGG hatCH, taco be proud parent." I said sitting down with a large Easter egg.

"Still not doing this." Max said

"taco will go way if hUman look at taco eGG." I said

"Fine" He turned around and I handed him the egg. He opened it and saw the test. His eyes widened.

"Holy cow you're pregnant" He said. I nodded

"OH MY GOSH YN I AM SOO HAPPY" He said and picked me up and swung me around.

"We are going to be parents" I said

"Yes your gonna make the best mom."

"Your gonna be a great dad, Max" I said "You can't escape that name now."

"I know. But it is worth it."

"I love you"

"I love you too