Prank Back

~(YN)POV~

So I went through the footage of when I was asleep and taped to the chair. As much as it is embarrassing I know Grace filmed it so I could put it on the channel. And I am glad she filmed it because I found out she was not the only culprit. So was Max. And I already kicked his butt but he still gonna get pranked back. And I got Ross to help. Technically Adam is helping me too but he is just getting Grace and Max out of the offices. Plus he did supply the duct tape to tape me to the chair, so he is on neutral ground for now.

I grabbed the camera to start recording with Ross. Max, Grace, Adam and a few others just left for lunch. "Hey personages YN here with the Ross and well you guys have probably seen the video where Max and Grace duct taped me to the chair. So it's pay back time and I recruited the help of Ross because he is Max's best friend and Grace's boyfriend so there is gain for him. So we are gonna use some plastic cups and water and surround their desks with them. The difficult part is we can't just fill the room with cups cuz ya know they share the ropms. So Ross is gonna do Max's desk and I got Grace's. And we will time lapse this."

Ross and I went our separte ways and set up the cups. Adam just texted me that they were here so I pulled out my vlog camera. I was gonna make it seem as if I was vloging so maybe Max wouldn't curse because my channel is child friendly.

"Hey peeps" I said running up to them.

"Are you vloging?" Grace asked

"Umm no I just have a camera in my hand for no reason" I said as we approached the room Max's desk was in. Ross had decided to put a sign on it that said 'You Mad Max?' Max spotted the prank and stopped turned around and said, "Five seconds"

"But you taped me to a chair" I gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but I will get you back" Max said.

"That's not YNs handwriting." Grace said pointing to the sign.

"Nope it's not" I said smiling

"Who." Max growled

I just smilied

"Tell. Me. Now." He started walking toward me.

"No don't hurt me" I squealed

"I won't if you tell me" He was almost on me

"Meep" And I was off running.

"GET BACK HERE" Max yelled

"NEVER" I yelled back

"YOU LITTLE TWERP" He yelled.

"JESS SAVE ME FROM THE MAD MAX" Jess had literally just walked in.

"Wait what why?" She said as I hid behind her. Max came running in.

"Hand her over." Max said

"And what good will that do me? Right now I have a friend" Jess said.

"Wait now I'm being ransomed for." I turned to the camera that I was still holding. "This is what happens when you ask your friends for help."

"Shhhh we are trying to negotiate here." Jess said.

"I'll take you to prom Jess" Max said.

"And cheat on me? I think not." I said.

"Who said you had anything to say in the matter?" Jess said

"I have everything to say so I'm out" I said bolting toward Ross's office.

"SAVE ME ROSS" I yelled.

"Okay is it Max or Grace" Ross responded as I shut and blocked his door.

"Max duh. If it was Grace I would of taken her down" I said

"Wow you led him to me?" Ross said.

"ROSS OPEN THE DOOR" Max was yelling from the outside.

"WHY?" He yelled back

"BECAUSE I NEED TO GET SOME INFORMATION OUT OF YN" Max yelled

"Wait what information?" Ross asked

"WHO THE HECK HELPED HER SURROUND MY DESK WITH WATER CUPS" Max yelled

"Well in that case no." Ross said and turned around to sit down

"Ross, did you help Grace" Max said

"There is a slight chance I knew about it" Ross said.

"And?" I said

"And participated" Ross said

"ROSS I WILL KICK YOUR BUTT" Max yelled and walked off

"That happened" I said and left Ross's office

"So moral there don't trust your friends. Now lets find Grace." I said to the camera that was miraculously still in my hand.

"What's up Grace?" I asked her. She was just standing in tbe doorway of our office. Just staring.

"I hate you" Grace said.

"I love you too" I replied.

" I will get you for this." She said

"I know Max already told me that, but just remember you started this." I said

"Your on" She said as I turned off the camera.

I walked over to go find Max to see if he was still trying to kill me. I walked up behind him and put my hands over his eyes and said "Guess who?"

"YN duh" He said

" How did you know?" I asked

" you're the only one who would do that to me." He said. "Hey do you want to go to the movies tomorrow night?"

"Sure." I said and gave him a kiss.

"GET A ROOM" Adam yelled. Max and I rolled our eyes.

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I didn't update because I was dead in bed for the past two days and I'm sorry.

BAAII
:P