Party Time

~(Yn) Pov~

"That was fun. You guys should come by more often." Adam said.

"Yah we should but Tuesdays and Thursdays are the only weekdays we aren't busy with school." Grace said.

You nodded, "Weekends we are usually sitting in our dorm reading and playing video games."

"You wanna come over on Saturday night? We are having a gaming night." Adam asked.

"Uhhhh," You looked at Grace she shrugged. "Sure as long as we don't stay to late because I don't wanna drive home really late."

"I'm sure you can crash at our places." Ross said walking in.

"Sure then see you then." You said.

Time skip to back at the dorm brought to you by Annotated Bibligraphys

You plop down on the couch and sigh man that was tiring. You need to get into shape chasing Grace and locking Max out shouldn't take this much out of you. Oh well.

"That was fun." Grace said

"Ya tazing you is alot of fun."

"I will get you for that." She smiled mischievously.

"Keep in mind I still have your tea so if you want it back a suggest you be nice."

She made a pouty face.

"It's not my fault you suck like a vacuum." You said

"You swallow like a bird."

You both broke out laughing.

Time skip to Saturday brought to you by Owls

~(Yn) Pov~

Grace pulled up to Adam's house. He had sent you the address earlier.

Adam walked out. "I never realized how cool your car was Grace."

"Thanks, it's my baby."

"Mine to! I love it almost as much as you and help you work on it." You wine.

Adam laughs "Come on in Max, Ross and Tim are already here."

"Awesome." You say walking in.

You hear a shout. "ROSS WHY CAN'T I WIN"

Max...you roll your eyes. He sees you and sits down and gets quiet.
"Ello" Grace says

"Hey" they respond in unison focused on the next round. Just then a woman with blue hair holding a child walks in.

"Adam can I ask who these lovely ladies are?" She says.

"This is (YN) and Grace, the Taco Twins. This is my wife Alesa." He says

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." She said

"You too, who's this?" You said pointing at the baby.

"Mason our son." Alesa responds.

"He's so cute." Grace says.

Alesa smiles, "He's also falling asleep. Excuse me as I go put him down."

"No problem." You say.

"HA MAX NOW WHO'S BETTER!" Ross yelled. Alesa glared at him. He sat down and mumbled, "I'm sorry"

"You sound pretty confident there Ross, but I'm pretty sure I could beat you." You say. They are playing Smash and you are boss at Smash.

"Oooooh no one beats Ross at Smash." Adam said. (I know thats not true but go with it)