Chapter 1

Run

I had no choice. For some reason, word got out in the current village I had taken shelter. Villagers looked at me in disgust, and started throwing whatever they had access to. Unfortunately for me, that meant kitchen knives and rocks. I don't want to harm them, because if I do, that'll mean more hate towards me. I don't understand why they are reacting this way. I mean, all I did was steal an apple. An apple, goddammit. I swear, they all worship apples.

Sure, I'd understand a rock thrown at me by the seller of the apples, but not freaking kitchen knives. Oh well, I guess they all just woke up with a stick stuck up their ass. Excuse my language, but that's what happens when you travel around and meet with the most disturbing ninja.

I sighed and ran towards the safety of a tree trunk, shielding me from the knives still being thrown at me.

Jesus, they have no chill.

I suppose this is the end of my staying here, since everywhere I run, I get more kitchen knives. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at the fellow villager who decided that a freaking asparagus would somehow damage me. I believe that no food such go to waste, so I quickly grabbed the asparagus on the floor, and snatched it back into my ripped bag, just in time apparently, because just as I removed the asparagus, a knife came flying at me. My eye twitched involuntarily, and I finally decided that me staying here was obviously opposed to.

I finally managed to make my way towards the village gates, relief was obvious in the villagers' eyes, knowing I was leaving and no more apples were to be stolen.

I ran all the way towards the forest just outside the village's gates. Leaning on a tree, I finally took a bite of the apple that has caused me such trouble. But I have to feed myself somehow, and if that meant stealing the holy apples, then that's what I must do.

Now, that I'm resting, I can finally introduce myself.

My name is Ryuky Enomoto and I have been on the run for all six years of my life, or at least, from when I can remember. No, I don't know my real age,  I assumed it from comparing myself to other girls. How come I don't know my age, you ask? Well, ever since I can remember, I've lived on the run...at least for most of it. A wolf named Eiyo found me in the forest and took care of me, but he left me a few years ago. Yes, a wolf...weird, huh? I have no known family, and no friends, except one. The only reason why I know my name, if Ryuky Enomoto is even my real name, is because of a dream. I just heard it and decided to call dibs on it.

I slowly leaned off the tree, and walked my way towards the river separating this village, and I don't exactly know which village it is, and the village hidden in the leaves.

I felt my knees buckle from exhaustion, but I couldn't blame them. I've been running all week, not having spare time to rest. I'm dirty and exhausted. How nice. Sarcasm deeply intended.

Thinking a bath would do me some good, I stripped my clothes, or whatever you call a sown blanket to cover your body with and jumped in the river.

The effect was immediate. I didn't even realize my muscles were so tense until I felt them relax with the warm water. I rubbed the dirt off my body and made my way towards the grass, laying there waiting to be dried. After a few minutes of peace, which were deeply appreciated, I changed and made my way towards the Village hidden in the Leaves. Maybe this time I'll be accepted.

I don't understand why, but everywhere I go, people immediately dislike me. I have never done wrong to them, so I don't understand the reason behind all the hate. There has only been one person in my life that didn't hate me and now...well, now that person isn't with me.

Shaking off the rising negative emotions, I set my eyes on the path that led to The Village hidden in the Leaves. Who knows, maybe this will be my new start?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

Hey guys! So, if you've noticed, this is my first story here on Wattpad. Well, fanfiction. As you know, Naruto and the plot and characters do not belong to me, even though I wish XD

I do not own Naruto, only my OCs and some twists here and there. Please remember to vote, comment and/or share since support is greatly appreciated. Enjoy <3