Ashley walks towards Azazel and rubs his chubby cheek "hey babe, did you miss me" Azazel smiled with. Cute dimples up at his second 'mother' "yes I did momma, I missed you a lot too" he rubs his face against the elder males hand like a kitten.

"I'm glad" he leans down and kisses the child's forehead. He leans back up and smiles at Chris and leans forward to plant a kiss on his lips.

Polygamy is wonderful thing to these guys

"I didn't miss you as much as our baby" Ashley smirks with his hands on his hips "it's alright" Chris crosses his arms over his chest "I didn't miss you as much as the other two either" they both giggle to each other.

Now it's the other final males turn to come talk to the smaller boy

Satan walks up to the smaller boy "hey kiddo, how was time alone with mommy" the boy looks up at the man who looks nothing like him "it was okay, I mean what else could I say, were always alone, I'm used to it" the red head male could see sadness in the smaller males violet eyes.

"I'm sorry for that kiddo but we're trying to protect you guys while you learn how to do that on your own and lead your own army one day" the smaller boy pouts "I know and I'm sorry too but..". "But?" Lucifer asks when he walks into the room again "but I have this funny feeling that someone else is going to protect me but one day hurt me" Chris' heart sinks remembering the dream he had 4 years ago.

-10 years later-

"We are here to congratulate Azazel for this grand achievement!" Everyone in the crowd cheers loudly.

"He has gotten a great award!"

"He is now the new leader of our grand army!" Azazel steps up on the stage and everyone cheers loudly and claps louder than before.

"I know I'm only 15 and yet I have gotten this amazing opportunity to finally be a great person. To finally be responsible and to finally show everyone, I can and I will achieve greatness! Even if I'm small even if I'm 'special' for being weak hearted and a glasses kid but I promise you all!" He claps his hands over his heart.

"I will lead us to victory! Against those rotten angels and their nasty leaders!" He now has tears running down his cheeks

"We will win!" He throws his arm up with his fist, fist pumping the air.

"Thanks you for letting me receive the award" he smiles with cute dimples and salutes in all the ways he knows to appeal to the diverse crowd.

(In heaven)

"Listen up everyone! Yedaiha has now just been awarded leader of the army and I know he'll be the best leader out there!" Yedaiha steps up and stands next to his mother "thank you for this award" 

"Give a speech dear" Cassie pushes the fourteen year old to speak more

"Cassandra and I are happy that I received the title and shit, I honestly don't give a fuck about any of this, I'm really sleepy and I wanna go home." "Yedaiha!" Cassie slaps his arm.

"I promise I'll lead us into victory against the demons and whatever, I'll be a great leader and what not, I'm strong and shit like that " Yedaiha throws the microphone on the ground and walks off as the ringing of the microphone echoes through the large white room filled with many spectators.

"I'm off see you all later!" He yells as loudly as he could while flipping everyone off.

-later that day-

Yedaiha speaks to Andorra
"I heard that the other leader cried at his speech" he laughs "what a pussy" Andorra smacks his arm "he was actually happy unlike you asshole" Andorra slaps her arm back "bitch, I'm not some fucking pussy that cries over any news, when mom had a miscarriage" Andorra gasped with tears in her eyes "why would you laugh at something so horrible, God would punish you for that!".

Yedaiha looks at her with an unfazed expression "it just proves that she is not my mother plus she's a dirty blonde and I have deep dark red hair" he runs his fingers through his own hair.

"Plus god is dead"

"Has been for many years now" He looks at her with a blank expression

"There is no one left to save you from the hybrid project"

THE END