Chapter 20

The Angels frequently attacked after that

Only stopping when Cassie wasn't bitching about how horny she felt towards Satan and how much she despised Chris and Azazel.

(In heaven)

Cassie lay holding the now 4 year old Yedaiha "you're so beautiful my darling boy" the young red head boy pouts at the older lady.

"I'm not cute mom~!" The boy whines loudly concealing his face within his mother's chest. "I'm sorry sweetie but you're just so cute~!" 'You look so much like you're sexy father' she thought to herself as she pulled the child closer to her.

"Mom you know what I noticed" she smiled into his hair "what would that be sweetie" he stared blankly ahead of himself. At his next words her breathe hitched and she felt her heart shatter.

"we don't look anything alike"

(In hell)

Chris was walking into the kitchen holding his little baby's hand. "Sweetie" he called to catch the child's attention. He looks up at him "what would you like for a snack dear" the boy puts a finger to his lower lip in thought.

A few seconds of silence, he responds "I'd like some cheese sticks and oranges" Chris smiles down at the adorable brunette boy.

They walk further into the kitchen where the appliances are located at. Chris let's go of the child's hand and begins to get the stuff needed for the snacks and a cup of juice.

Azazel turns back to the counter and sits on a stool. Looking around he spots his old baby chair, he smiles at the fact that's he's a big boy and doesn't need it anymore.

Chris walks over to the child and sets the plate of cheese sticks and orange slices down in front of him "thanks mommy" the older male also placed down a cup of oj "you're welcome darling" he leans down and kisses the top of the child's head who is now gobbling down his food and drink.

"Slow down love, you'll choke" Chris turns to the other voice that just invaded his ear holes.

"Oh lucifer welcome back" he walks over to the violet eyed older male and wraps his arms around the others neck. Lucifer leans down and gives Chris' neck, soft kisses, ignoring the child whom had just said something as Chris moans quietly until he remembers his child is in the room with them and two more people have arrived to the kitchen.

"Lucifer we know you missed him but please there are children in the room" lucifer chuckles and pulls away from me but still keeps an arm around the shorter males waist.

"I got lost in the love that I forgot" Satan and Ashley scoff while Chris smiles up at his lover.

Yes lucifer and him became lovers
Yes he's still married to Satan
Yes he love them both
And yes sometimes they engage in three or foursomes, it depends on the day and if Ashely or Chris are okay with it.

Oh oh and yes he is pregnant again, he's almost 5 months, with twins.

Chris walks back to Azazel "darling did you say something earlier?" He runs his fingers through the smaller boys soft ear length black hair. "Yes" he responded with a soft quiet voice "I had said, 'welcome home uncle' but he was busy with you mom" lucifer walks over to his side and crouches down to look up at the boy.

"Oh dammit I'm sorry bud, here I have something for you to make you feel better, do you want it now?" Azazel's big violet eyes light up in delight and yells out many yeses. "Haha I'm glad you're happy" lucifer stands up and walks out of the kitchen to retrieve the present.