Chapter 10

(that's Gabriel for ya)

{Chris}
Gabriel smiled evilly at me as he pulled me up by one arm "wow your so light" he stared down at my belly "I see, there is a spawn" he places a hand on my baby "so the rumors were true, Satan is having a little bitch have his pip squeak, tch." He sniffs my neck area and cringes "lucifer's scent is also all over you as well" he throws me over his shoulder "what a whore you are".

"I thought Angels were supposed to be nicer than this, they are the ones that are meant to treat humans special, why are you throwing me around like a rag doll and telling me shit, asshole!" Gabriel laughs so hard he holds his stomach in pain.

"I thought humans were civilized creatures but after all the wars, cannibalism, homicide, suicide, I don't think so." He walks closer and closer to a half black half white pearl gate.

Once at the door Gabriel says "welcome to purgatory. It is said by the 'bible' that humans wrote not God that this where souls go before heaven to get purified." He opens the gates and all that is seen is empty blackness until he steps foot in the blackness. It turns to the inside of a beautiful church.

He puts me down and grabs my hand "don't let go, these priests and angles will kill you for that disgusting thing inside you" he grips my hand "it's a good thing that most can't sense that you have one, it's only archangels like me".

We walk through the long hallways until we make it to another pearl gate

Gabriel opens it, a blast of cool, fresh, clean air hits us and pure white brightness blinds my eyes. "Welcome to heaven Chris, is it not beautiful like how humans always imagine."

We walk into the brightness and he lets go of my hand.

I'm met with the site of horrifyingly disfigured people, Gabriel quickly covers my eyes "sorry I did not mean for you to see our hybrid project"

"Why Gabriel? Why? Why are they so terrifying?" I tremble behind his hand "it's not complete yet, they are just missing a few genes from a human/angel spawn and angel/demon spawn" he stays quiet for a bit "basically your baby" my breath hitches and I stop shaking.

"Your mother was an angel that fell for the human she was protecting, normally they can't see us but he could, even though he was human. Then they had you." He sounded disgusted on the last part.

Gabriel removes his hand from my eyes and begins to run his long thin fingers through my hair occasionally tugging harshly at certain strands. "Because of your genes and Satan's genes it'll make a beautiful hybrid to try to kill off all the humans and recreate them better than ever".

He pushes me further in and as we walk the hybrids approach us from time to time. When they do they make horrible screeching noises when they notice my belly. 'It's like they know that to them the baby might be a threat'.

Why didn't my mother ever tell me? Is my father the reason I can see spirits, good or evil. Tears begin to spill silently from my orbs.

I've never been told the truth, there is always a secret held by bit tongues. What's next, I have a twin? I'm having more than one baby?

No that's crazy I know I'm only having one, that's what I promised and been promised.

I'm scared.

Those words are running continuously in my head. I don't want to admit that I want to be back at Satan's house because I'm hated and unwanted.

I miss them though.

Gabriel and I walk further until we reach a tall white building. Gabriel opens the creaking door motioning me to follow him.

I do so following him down a long hallway where the lighting goes from bright to dark. Shadows cast on his handsome face as I walk behind him.

He seems like a nice person when he's not talking crap to me.

We reach the end of the hallway where one door stands alone, like my room back in Satan's home. Gabriel opens the auburn tainted door, which creaks louder than the previous door he opened.

He grabs my arm and spins me in "hey spinning is bad for my baby" he glares at me "sorry." He says through gritted teeth.

Now that I know about the hybrid project, I know he needs the baby. 'Note to self: find out the gender and how many I'm having when I go back home'.

He takes me to the far corner of the room and hand cuffs my wrist above my head, making me tippy toe. He bends down and licks my neck.

"Get comfortable, you'll be here a while" Gabriel says as he breathes on my neck and smacks my butt. He looks into my horror filled glassy eyes.

'Note to self: I don't think I'm going home'