Chapter 3

[Chris's pov]
I woke up to the sound of a loud growl at my door. I opened my eyes to see the large 6'6 red head. I turned to my side and saw lucifer hissing at satan like a cat protecting its babies.

"Um piece of shit cat that's my wife you're hugging and my baby" his black pupils stared intensely at lucifer's violet ones.

"You don't even like him so why should it matter" Lucifer growled back as he pulled my sweater up and kisses my belly. i smiled slightly as lucifer kisses then other side, when we both hissed. "oh my god!" I put my hand on the spot he kissed "the baby kicked" I yelled out happily.

Satan walked over and placed his warm hand on top mine and the baby kicked again. a ghost of a smile appeared on his face.

Ashley walked in looking pretty pissed just like yesterday "why the fuck are you all yelling?!" He looked around at least I think he did, and walked over when he noticed the red head rubbing one part of my stomach. "what's going on?!" I grabbed his hand which he hissed at but didn't pull away as I brought it to a spot on my belly where the baby kicked again.

His pulled his hand away blushing "so it's kicking now" he stated to himself "that doesn't mean you can have my lovers attention got it!" He growled at me and Luci hissed at him.

"What lucifer?! He's not married to you! And he doesn't have your kid!" Lucifer kissed my stomach on last time as he stood and walked over to the door, "I know he's not mine-"he trailed off slightly "but I wish you were" he walks out slamming the door.

Shortly after lucifer left, Satan got tired of being near me and decided to have sex with Ashley instead.

Several minutes later Cassie walks in with Macy and another shorter yet still taller than me female. "Chris hello I'm Kali" she puts her man hand in front of me and I shake it. "I'm here to check up on the child" I lay down a bit and she lifts my shirt up.

"Has it begun kicking yet?" She looked at how big it was. "Um yes it kicked a couple times about 10 or so minutes ago".

She stood and smiled "since it's half demon the pregnancy should be over in two months from now that's why it so big already, but it could also mean you are carrying twins" my breath hitched and I unconsciously put my hands over the swell of my stomach.

"I want Cassie or Macy-also if possible lord Satan- to take you to my office in town later today so I could take an even better look. ok?!" I nodded yes.

She hands me a piece of paper with her office address on it and walks towards the door. "Also dear." she opens the door "can you ask my lord if he can keep his lover quiet they are way to loud". Cassie and Macy chuckled to themselves as Kali walked out the room.

A few hours later I wobbled out the room to Satan's office which Macy had pointed out to me. She said to be careful cause he lets no one not even Ashley into his office, so he might get pissed off, but whatever I'm a rebel.

I go down a rather long hall way with so many different rooms on each side.

I finally reach the last room at the end of the hall and knock softly on it. "What the hell do you want?!" I open the door slightly and peak my head in. I spot the tall demon in his chair with cute nerdy glasses on reading a stack of papers with a pen in between his pale lips. I walk in slowly.

He finally looks up once I'm two feet in front of him. "Chris since you are new here I won't be angry and I'm pretty sure the others have told you. I hate when anyone walks into my office like they fucking own the place." I wince slightly moving back a bit as he stands.

I look down at my stomach since I can't see my feet anymore " I came to tell you that miss Kali-" he cut me off mid sentence "ugh what does that creepy bitch want?!" He runs his long pale fingers through his blood red hair. I look up "If you let me finish I would tell you" I smirk when he glares at me.

"She wants you to take me to her office so she could take a better look at the baby"I rub my stomach softly. "Ugh do I have to go? I have work to do you know I don't have time to waste on a stupid check up" he sits back down as I turn my back on him. "Fine whatever I don't need you".

He doesn't say a word to me as I waddle out of his office.

At dinner I had to sit between lucifer and Ashley. Worst thing ever for both of us, I was disgusted and Luci was just in pure pain.

I learned that even though it's hell they still have all the modern things from the human world and that I need to stay away from from a big black hole. Luci said its where all the poor unfortunate souls go to burn for eternity.

Lucifer and I walk together back to my room while behind us Satan and Ashely where making out while on their way to their room.

"Luci why are you so sad when you see your older brother and Ashley be near each other" lucifer had a stoic look in his face while being as quiet as a mouse. "I don't want to tell you since I just met you a couple days ago, but...since you are now a close friend to me. I'll tell you." he helped me on the bed then laid next to me.

"Ashely and I were once madly in love with each other, but my brother started getting more fame then me being know as the one who tortures souls and me just the one who tried overpowering God." he lays his head on my shoulder "Ashely was a major gold digger, still is. so when he found out Satan was getting rich in power and money he ran into his arms ignoring the fact that he just broke my heart into tiny pieces.

Anyway I had to put up with them for centuries upon centuries, until you came into the picture and suddenly satan is all like 'meet my new wife Ashley I don't need your ass anymore' so Ash tried to get me in bed with him again and punched his faces and said no" he placed his hand on my stomach, my baby kicking again. "And so literally the day before you woke up. I told Ash and Stan -as I like to call him- that even if it's not my kid I'll take care of it and you while they continuously fuck each other."

I looked at the top of his head "I told them that if they are so in love, then I'll take you from him I'll take Satan's child from him, like how he stole the love of my life" and like if on cue Satan and Ashley walk in.

"What the hell are you two doing?!" He hissed at Luci more then at me "I'm cuddling with my boyfriend" lucifer sneered at him. Satan looked at him with wide eyes matching those of Ashley.

"Because just like you did to me fucktard. I'm going to take what's yours"

Lucifer grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Here's another chappie. And btw please keep commenting I read all of them. See you all in the next chapter hope you like this one :3 bye bye

Astra (demon name of mine) out, peace ^3^