Chapter 15

{Satan's pov}

"Cassie who's child is that?" I slowly try to approach her with my arm and hand extended in order to touch the baby.

"Not yours if that's what your thinking, I can't enter heaven. I have committed some sins." She rubs the baby's pink chubby cheek. "It's too old to be yours. This baby is almost a year old" Cassie positions the baby a different way for their comfort.

"Michael the archangel told me he'd give Chris back but not the baby. I was hoping you had grabbed it in secrecy but you're not that smooth" I lowered my arm and my head in sadness.

"I know"

I lifted my head up and glared at her "what do you mean you know?" I clenched my fists slightly "oh well Gabriel, Kali, Macy, and I have teamed up to do a few things. Michael is one of the things we are doing." I looked at her confusedly

"It's the hybrid project" (roll credits for book 2 xD)

"What the hell is the hybrid project? and what the hell did you mean you were doing things to Michael?" Lucifer and Ashley stand close to me to my left.

"Well we make hybrids out of things that might not ever mix or have mixed before just they are so beautiful we have to keep them mixed!~" Macy says in a sickly sweet voice while smiling devilishly.

"And Michael was getting butt raped by Gabriel. It was funny to watch but sad at the same time cause Gabriel was crying the whole time" I hiss in disgust. "You're sick Cassie"

"That's not what Chris says, he loves me so if I ever do anything wrong he'll forgive me right away. I'm all he has here" Cassie laughs as she pulls the baby closer to her chest.

"He's suffering so much right now"

-up on earth-
{3rd person pov}
Families sit around their tables eating nice home cooked meals and watch tv while have pleasant conversations. All of a sudden the tv turns to a news broadcast.

"Attention citizens, board up all of your windows and doors, beast like creatures have appeared flying around in the sky" she yells in a panicked voice at the camera in front of her.

"I've been informed that a few have crawled up from suers and others have come from our family and friends." She flips through papers and holds her ear piece "the priests and nuns think that it is the apocalypse and those are demons rising form hell!" A demon rams into the building where the news lady is at and flies around crashing into everything.

The news lady jumps off the stool and crouches under her table crying desperately while holding a crucifix placed around her neck.

Everyone around the world prays for their safety and safety of others.

The non believers cry because they now believe.

The believers are praying so none end up in hell with the demons.

A Demon grabs the camera and looks into it with his yellow eyes, his burned scaly type face scares everyone watching the news. The demon opens his mouth and begins to speak.

"Listen up everyone and listen good. We are not here to harm anyone, we are simply trying to get into heaven, not for reasons you are thinking but because we need to get a special person out of there." His voice booms into the the microphone on the camera. His voice sounding different to everyone, he speaks all the languages of the world.

"Momma he's speaking German" said a young Russian/German girl "no sweetie he's speaking Russian"

"You may all think that we are the monsters but you only think that because God made us this way. Yes there is a god but he's been dead for years! The Angels do nothing but play around with the souls now that their "father" is no longer around" the demon slowly changes his form into a human.

"My name is Nybbas, I manage visions and dreams! I, along with a few other demon soldiers have been watching over every single human, you all may be disgusting creatures that were simple mistakes on God's part but because the angles have been fucking up, we have to clean up their mess." A few priests get ready for them to preform an exorcism on all the demons.

"You may be thinking "why did he say his name, we all know that demons can be sent back if they know their names". That is true to the weaker ones and the most known ones, middle class like me have no effect from this" the demon slowly moves away from the camera and takes in a deep breathe.

"Well return all of your family and friends that were possessed back when all this feuding is over. They'll be retuned safe and sound" Nybbas crouches down putting force underneath his feet. His wings flutter out from his back, making a few things blow away from the force. He then pushes himself up and flies off destroying everything that was under his feet.

-in heaven-

Angles fly around everywhere in a desperate rush. "Hurry! We have to find Michael!" A brunette angel yells at the others "keep all the hybrids hidden we must not let the demons see!"

Some angels are hidden away as well because they have committed 'sin' by falling in love with demons of all kinds.

"Jax, I'm scared" says a girl quietly as they run around the white building searching for someone. "Hush Andorra we must keep quiet or we'll get caught." He shushes her angrily as he pulls her along the long narrow hallways.

Jax stops when when he hears two angels taking to each other "is the Chris person hidden away?" The paler one says to the darker skin toned angel. "Yes he's been hidden with Michael" Andorra gasps in horror and a little too loudly that she makes the angles' attention turn to where her breathing came from.

"Who is there!?" The paler one barks at a pillar where the children are hidden. "It was probably nothing Vince" the darker skin toned blonde pulled the paler dirty blonde back towards himself.

"No one will know our secret" the blonde wraps his arms around Vince's waits and lays his head on his shoulder. "No one my darling Isaiah"

Jax noticed that the coast was clear and so he ran off another direction, until he noticed Andorra didn't follow. "Dammit Andorra" Jax hissed under his breathe and ran back.

Upon returning he saw that Andorra was sprawled on the floor in a pool of blood.

"ANDORRA!" Jax screeched in pain and horror . He didn't end care anymore that he could be caught he just wanted to make sure his only friend could hear him.

"Run Jax! Leave me I'll be fine!" Andorra cried "run before they get to you!" She cried as several foot stomps could be heard running back to where they were.

"I won't leave you!" Jax ran to the young girl and cradled her in his arms and attempted to lift her up.

"Jax please go, I'll find you later just please, I'll be fine as long as they think I'm dead" Andorra lifts her head up and kisses his cheek.

"Now run!" Jax slips his hands away from her and runs off, crying but not looking back.