Chapter 7

I don't understand what is wrong with satan, it's only been several hours since Ashley left but he's been so very sweet to me.

First he made me lunch, then had me sit on the couch while he laid on my lap and napped. It was cute to watching his sleeping face while I run my finger through his hair but, I felt so uncomfortable at the same time.

I didn't notice I had fallen asleep until I felt arms tighten around me. I looked back and saw satan sleeping peacefully 'when did he move me?' I lay my head back 'why is my heart beating so rapidly being so tight and warm in his embrace?'.

This warmth is different from lucifer's warmth. This warmth feels false and unwelcoming, I don't like it.

I look around. It's nice to hear this place so quiet, and have this 'king of the underworld' not look like a demon 24/7.

I pull his arms off of my waist and stand up. I walks back up stairs towards my room when suddenly everything turns black.

I walk and walk and walk but it's endless, I start hearing loud screeching noises like the ones dying animals make. I blink and everything turns red.

Bodies.

Decapitated bodies.

I gag.

They are all covered in ashes sticking to with with blood and other disgusting body fluids.

"Am I hallucinating again?" I pat myself and as I pull my hand away from my bare body I look down at it "what the hell!" My hand is covered in blood, it's not red though. Th consistency is like blood but it's color is more like purple blue and hits of green goo.

I blink again and everything goes back to normal, I'm standing by the door of my room. I'm a bitch to myself and I start panicking thinking about what might happen if I enter my room, I wanted to put crosses in it like my old room since I was a catholic back home but everyone in the house hissed at me when I asked so no.

I let go of the door nobb and walk back down the hall.

There is silence everywhere in the house and I don't like it, its normally always noisy with noises of pleasure and yells of shut ups.

I walk down the stairs and look to my left where I face a door that no one has ever entered to "there isn't supposed to be anything at that wall" I whisper to myself. I turn to my right and I come face to chest with Satan.

"Holy shit! Don't scare me like that you asshole" I put my hands on my heart and my stomach. He lays his large hands on my stomach "sorry I didn't mean to scare you two" he crouched down and laid a soft kiss on my small belly.

I blush a light shade of pink "why are you being so sweet to me? we hate each other" I look down at him as he looks up at me "because" he stands up "Lucifer told me to be nice to you while he's gone" I felt a pang in my heart for some odd reason.

"So it's all false?" I look down at my twiddling fingers "yes it is" his deep monotone voice whispers loud enough. He drags me back to the couch "I can walk you know" he sits on the couch and sits me on his lap, my legs on both of his sides.

"I know" we stare at each other for more than five minutes. I mewled when he started rubbing my bum. "S-Satan mmhm" he pulled me into a bruising kiss.

He slowly began to run every curve of my body, I tried so hard to hold back my moans but I just ended up yelling them into his mouth.

He pulled away and looked at me with clouded black orbs "I'm going to take you here on this couch" he stood up with my legs wrapped around his waist then pulled me away and laid me gently on the couch then he hovered above me.

"S-Satan. I-" he cuts me off pulling me into another bruising kiss then he started rubbing our crotches together.

He pulled away from the kiss slowly then gently moved down, pulled up my shirt and started placing gentle soft kisses on my belly.

"Hi baby it's daddy, you still have a long while to go till you come out" he smiles softly "I'll wait until you and your mommy are ready for you ok" he places a soft kiss on the center of my belly "I love you" I couldn't barely hear the soft whisper of his words.

Several hours pass of us having sex in the couch

I limp up the stairs towards the restroom to take a warm shower to soothe my sore aching body.

I walk into the restroom and turn the water on, I step into the shower and sigh as the warm water touches my body.

I blush bright red as I recall the memories of a few hours ago

"Hi baby it's daddy"

Why is he being so damn sweet to me, he has never cared before, he never spoke to the one before, why is he doing this now.

He can't be in love with me, right?

He has Ashley and I promised Lucifer that I would be with him after the baby was born.

I pour the mint green shampoo onto my hands then onto my hair.

As I rubbed the shampoo into my hair I thought crossed my mind "where is Andras?".

I quickly finished what I was doing and a grabbed random clothes from the closet in the restroom and walked out.

I walked to the kitchen to find Andras and Satan engaged in conversation "so I was thinking that the spare room at my end of the hall could be the baby's. What do you think pipsqueak?" I walked in and to the fridge "my names Andras" said boy glared at the other demon "and yes I do think it's an excellent idea, since you know, Chris is leaving after the birthing of the child".

I'm guessing they didn't notice me enter "who said he was leaving, he's my wife and mother of many more of my children to come" I grabbed a bowl a cherries "you look cute in that panda onesies by the way Chris, it's a bit to tight no?".

I walk to then and sit next to Andras "it's not tight at all, in fact it's actually quite lose around my hips" a pull the stick off a cherry then pop it into my mouth, seconds later spitting the seed into the bowl.

We all sit there in silence until Macy and Cassie walk in "ugh its you" Cas and the red headed demon glare angrily at each other. I don't know what's up with them, it might have something to do with the foreseeing future Cassie looks at all the time.

Well whatever it is I hope they done stay this mad tomorrow since they are the two of the three people I talk to in this house and I'm lonely.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this to sooooo long to update

Btw the picture is what the house looks like but instead of windows or glass it's all just wood and brick

Well Astra out ~ peace ✌🏼