Chapter 14

{Satan's pov}

"Michael brother" said man's breath hitches "oh Satan...h-how have you been?" He answers nervously and quietly "why are you so quiet? Is this bad timing?" He takes a moments hesitation while I swallow some saliva "we I kind of have to be quiet or I'll awaken a sleeping human and infant" I drop the phone in shock and lucifer picks it up for me.

"What did you tell him? That now he's in a state of shock, his mouth is wide open" lucifer squeals in delight "oh my! Did he really! What is it?" Lucifer squeals even louder this time "what is it what did Michael say?" I finally am out of my state of shock and ask him the previous mentioned question.

Lucifer gives me the phone and jumps around, I swear sometimes he could act like a small child. "Michael?" I hear a few noise in the background then his voice "Chris had the baby, it's a boy" I feel my stomach flutter with delight "when can we have them back? Tell Gabriel I will murder him if something is wrong with Chris or the baby" Michael chuckles slightly "oh don't worry about the baby, he's fine" he stays silent for a long moment but I could still hear slight movement in the background.

"Chris shall be sent down to you but, he can't see anymore so be kind to him alright, as for the baby. I can't give him back" I begin to cuss and yell I the phone both profanities and things about how the baby is mine.

Michael makes a strange noise then the line goes dead

"Dammit Michael!" I yell and throw my phone across the room making it slam against a wall and shatter into pieces. Lucifer walks over to me after all his dancing around "what did Michael say?" I brush my fingers through my long black hair an turn to face him. "Michael said he'd return Chris-" lucifer cuts me off my screaming loudly in joy.

"That's great! Oh my gosh! Finally!" He continues his screaming until I slap him and he glares harshly at me as if I had just killed his mother. "What the hell was that for Stan!" He punches my arm "let me finish!" I grab his hand and squeeze it "but he won't give the baby back".

Lucifer begins to throw a hissy fit, knocking things onto the floor shattering them all. I stand up and slap him again "wrecking the mansion isn't going to help anyone Luce" said male placed his forehead against my chest.

"What If they are lying about giving us Chris" I could feel his tears soaking my shirt "I fear that as well" I feel my jaw clench "you really love him don't you." I bite my lip, almost drawing blood.

"The times I've spent with him caused something in me to shift" lucifer looks up at me with puffy tear stained eyes. "What do you mean?" Ashley comes up to us and puts his hands on both our shoulders.

"He's fallen in love with the albino freak." Ashely whimpers and bites his lower lip "first of all fuck you Ashely." Lucifer gets up close and personal with Ashley's face making the latter gasp in shock and move back slightly.

"Chris is a great person, he hasn't done anything wrong, he hasn't even spoken to you more than 3 times!" Lucifer screams in the younger males face "at least get to know the guy before talking trash, all you did while he was here was stay in Satan's room with his dick up your ass" the older male placed his hands on the youngest's shoulders, gripping them tightly.

"And don't go cry those crocodile tears, everyone can see how fake you are! You whore!" Lucifer slapped Ashley so hard there is a bright red mark on his face.

"And to think I loved you at some point!" In the middle of all their yelling and crying the front door could be heard opening.

We all turned to it and all we saw was Cassie and Macy with a baby.

---------

I'm soooo sorry that took soooo long guys I was busy but anyway I did put it was going to be slow updates c:
Anyway I'm going to dedicate this chapter to YsmayChan because I had actually answered her comment and promised the chapter to her long ago but I never did it until now and for that I am sorry YsmayChan you can pick a song for the next chapter darling c: ♡ ♡

See you all till the next one