Chapter 8

The next two days passed by rather quickly and now lucifer and Ashley are back.

Now that Ashely is back Satan is back to his usual 'I don't give a crap about anyone not even my child but Ashley' attitude and its pissing me off.

Ashley stepped into the door, satan pushed me off his lap, I almost fell on my belly but Lucifer ran an caught me. He ran to Ashley then pulled him to their room and for the next three hours all that could be heard was their noises of pleasure.

"Luci" I look sweetly into said demon's violet eyes "what is it Chris?" I placed my palm over his hand "I was wondering, if you can take me town today? It's so boring here" Lucifer stared at me for a couple of seconds "sure. When do you wanna go?" I tapped my chin silently.

"Hmm...how about now" I clap my hands together waiting patiently for his answer. "Okay" he stands up and pulls me up with him "don't get lost ok cause the only one who can remember your sent is Stan"

"Ok I'm not a child you know" he pulls me towards the door "you act like one" I scoff as we walk out the door.

Once outside all I can see is 50 shades of red, the sky was red, the ground was red, everything except for the house the only house around for miles.

Luci led me into a forest that was not red but black because of all the ashes from the burning bodies.

We walk through the forest, I turned to Lucifer and poke his cheek "what Chris?" I pout "you don't need to be a tsundere" the brunette looks at me from the corner of his violet eyes "what's a tsundere?" I chuckle "back in the human world I would watch Japanese cartoons called anime and a tsundere was always in one even if he/she was in a closet. A tsundere is a person who is cold outside but sweet on the inside" he nods his head "I see" he looks up at the crimson sky then at me "how am I a tsundere?! I'm not cold" he pouts.

"Hmm I don't know, but you kinda seem like one for denying stuff sometimes, and for being so cute" I tippy toe to kiss his cheek, he blushes a soft pink but it looks brighter than normal because everything around us is red.

I don't think we are even half way though the forest yet, I sigh heavily which catches the demon next to me's attention.

"What's wrong?" He looks down at me from the corner of his eye. I avert my eyes to many different directions "oh nothing just it's taking so long to get there" I finally look at him.

"Not my fault, I don't know why it's like this, but don't worry more colors than just red and black will appear soon" he smiles slightly. I smile back as I place a hand on my small belly and look ahead.

"Hey Luci?" I could hear him breath softly "hmm?" I smile slightly "do you think the baby is gonna be boy or a girl" he stops walking and stop a few feet in front.

He walks those few feet to me, bends down to the height of my belly, pulls up my shirt slightly and gently places soft kisses on the exposed flesh.

"I hope it's a boy, we need more of them for the children to be made" I chuckle "can't girls have them too?" Luci gently places me shirt back on my belly and stand up "yes they can as well but they take much much longer than the men and we also need the boys for battle against the Angels threatening to come through the gates".

Luci points towards a large patch of bare trees "beyond those trees is where we burn the bodies, Ashley and I left for I turn on burning them. Satan never does the dirty work, it's always his followers and us" I wince 'poor people'.

"Be happy you haven't seen a body being burned, it's not a pretty sight watching them scream in agony" I move closer to him "can we keep walking, I'm getting scared" he grabs my hand and begins to walk once more.

After what seemed like forever of walking through the dark woods we finally made it to a small town

I jump up and down in glee "finally! Color! And people!" Lucifer holds me down "don't hurt the baby with your jumping" I stop bouncing and squeeze his hand "sorry" I smile cutely at him.

We walks again towards all the little houses and shops.

I had seen in my adventures there so many half burned bodies of mostly still 'alive' humans being controlled by demons that would eye me like a tasty piece of stake.

I had even spoken with several people and most told me they either committed murder or had killed themselves. This one nice young girl said she killed herself after accidentally killing her younger brother with a shot gun. I felt so bad I hugged her tightly several times, she had to tell me more than once that I was choking her.

I almost got lost but Luci caught me before I could go to far.

I bought tons of candy and food that looked so yummy!

I was munching on some cookies when Luci called my attention "Chris" I looked over at him from where I was sitting "hmm?" I licked my fingers clean "we should go, the other two are gonna get worried" I place my cookies to the side and stand while holding my belly.

I looked at him with a saddened expression "haha like those two will ever worry about me, they just want the baby" Luci walks over to me "Chris. They do care about you" I push him away before he could get to close.

"Bullshit!" I yell as tears begin to roll silently down my cheeks. I harshly rub the tears away but more keep slipping out. "Right when Ashley came back that bastard pushed me aside almost making me fall on my stomach. The baby lucifer! THE FUCKING BABY! He could have been hurt!" I grab my cookies an began to walk away from him.

"Chris!" He calls out to me "CHRIS!" I kept on walking listening to the sound of my rapid heart beat and his fast paced foot steps behind me.

I stop walking, place my hand on my belly then run.

"CHRIS!!"

I run and run and run towards the spot where all the bare trees stand in ghostly silence.

I stop and sit at a tree when I start hearing foot steps from all directions.

I look around to find the source but I can't "S-show yourself!". I then see a beautiful, beautiful man with pure white wings, pale as fuck skin, pale blonde hair and bright ocean blue eyes.

"Who are you? Why is an angel in hell?" He smiles softly at me. He walks up to me and places his hand on my neck making me look only at him.

He smirks then places his soft lips on mine

"Hello Chris, I'm Gabriel"