Chapter 18

{Chris' pov}

"Welcome back luci it's been a while!" I run over to lucifer and wrap my short arms around his neck. Me having to tippy toe because obviously he's taller than me.

"I'm glad to be back Chris!" He hugs be back around my waist, pulling me tight against him.

We silently hug each other for seconds basking in the warm and scent of each other. "You smell as great and sweet as ever" he lean down and kissed my cheek. "You smell as gross as ever, cause you know, whenever a demon haunts a place they smell like rotting flesh" he chuckles softly into my neck.

"Since when have you been full of facts" he nuzzles his face into my neck, pressing his lips softly against various spots. "Since I had nothing to do for a while" he chuckles softly again.

"I missed you" I whisper into his ear, Luci shift his head to look up at me with his violet eyes, giving me so much emotion. "I missed you too Chris" he pulls away from the hug and leaned down to kiss me.

I was too scared to kiss back because one I'm in love with Satan and lucifer has been trying to patch things up with Ashley.

He pulls away from my lips, I look up at him with tears waiting to spill from my eyes. "What's wrong Chris!?" He cups my face and I begin to cry. "I'm sorry but I love Satan! I don't wanna cheat on him. Even tho I know he doesn't love me back!" I am now bawling into lucifers chest.

"Shh it's okay, I'm sorry for that, you just looked like you need a kiss" as he finishes his sentence I could hear foot steps coming from around the corner.

From the corner of my eye I could see Satan and Ashley holding hands, Ashley smiling up at my husband.

As I see my husband lean down and kiss Ashley on the lips I felt my heart break into a million more pieces.

I grow limp in lucifer's arms as let the darkness consume me. The last thing I hear is running and lucifer yelling my name

-------
I'm so sorry for the short chapter I was being kinda lazy ;c
I promise the next one will be longer

Oh and I've already started on the second book c: I have so many great plans for the end of this one and the whole of the next one
I hope you enjoyed it c: