Chapter 4

That night I couldn't sleep all I heard so many times was "he's mine!" and "He has my baby!" As well as the sound of blood splashing around. To say I was terrified was an understatement.

I was scared in this room, I know it was nothing but white and champagne everywhere, but still the shadows cast everywhere were terrifying.

Since I couldn't sleep I decided to take a quick shower, since I haven't in the time I've been here and I don't like to smell gross or feel dirty.

Once I get out I look for some clothes and find the closet filled with them, I pull out some black sweat pants and a dark blue t-shirt. I can't forget my underwear either.

I put my clothes on and check my phone, it's in Roman numerals 'damn I can't read this, I knew I should have taken those roman language classes my mother wanted me to take'. I sigh and walk towards the door only to hear that disgusting sound of blood splattering again.

I gag a bit covering my mouth. I open the door. I'm hit with the putrid smell of dead animal. I look around and see blood splattered everywhere. On the walls, on the floor, on my door. I let go of the door and start screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Aghhhh!" I fall to my knees holding my stomach. Sara runs from all the way at the other end of the hall way as do lucifer and Cassie and Macy, all in panic.

Satan cradles me in his arms "what happened why did you scream?" I weakly point everywhere "I don't see anything Chris" lucifer points out.

I yell out in pain "Chris what's wrong?" I hold my stomach. "I- my baby, m-my stomach" I curl up more "it hurts..." I fall limp I'm the red heads arms before darkness consumes me.

~_~_~~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~
sorry this one was short I just wanted to give you a cliffhanger for fun XD

Omg what's gonna happen to the baby!

You'll find out soon :3