Chapter 5

"Mama! Mama!" I looked around everywhere but all I saw was complete darkness. "Mama!" The young childish voice echoed everywhere. "Who are you?!" The voice was quiet for a long while.

"I am your child..." The voice echoed soft and low. "Why did you let him kill me?! Why mother?!" I gasped "who killed you my child". The voice was quiet for a long while once again.

"I cannot tell. But he will try with every power to kill my father as well!" It echoes "be ware! Protect me with your life!"

"Ahhh!!" I try my hardest to catch my breath "Chris what's wrong?" Lucifer looks at me from his side of the bed. "I-I. B-but I fell to my knees I saw blood everywhere in the hallway!" I tug on my hair "I'm not laying please believe me!" I grab on his collar "please believe...me".

I start crying into his chest

Satan and Ashley run into the room "what happened?!" I look up at then, tears in my eyes "m-my baby " I put a hand on my flat stomach "where is it what happened to it!!" I fall off the bed landing on my ass.

"The other night you fell and it took a toll on the baby, we took you to Kali's office and she had to take the baby out of you, it was premature so it uh" the red head scratched the back of his head.

"It died Chris" Ashley said it to flatly. "What?!!" I started breathing quickly "why didn't you save it you bastard!" I got up weakly and walked over to satan. "It was your child you should have saved it god dammit with you" I punched my hands on his chest.

I fell to my knees "I want to be alone can you all you leave" slowly the three left me alone in my room.

I gently put my hands on my stomach "I'm sorry. I failed as a mother to protect you" I cried to myself as I began to lay gently and slowly on the floor.

"I'm really sorry my baby"

Several weeks later

I lay on the couch in the living room, Kali had come over to check on me "Chris dear are you alright? Have you been eating" she puts her soft old lady hand on my face, she not actually old though, she probably in her mid thirties.

"No" I answer her weakly "no on which Chris?" Satan appears behind her so I turn to my other side facing the couch "both" she sighs deeply "Chris I'm gonna tell you something but satan can leave and you have to face me"

I grumble then turn over back to her "ok. This happens to everyone, human, Angel, Demon. We get pregnant and there is two little beans, one grows and grows until eventually born while the other doesn't and stay hidden, but if the first one dies the second one will begin to grow in its place with a little help of big daddy over there" she points over to my 'husband' "the baby will grow just like the first one, but will live".

I turned my back to her again "No" she sighs "no what Chris please use more words".

My voice cracks a little "I don't want him near me, I want to go back home to my mother, I miss all my other friends, my brother Cory, I miss my old room there I don't have to fear that something is looking through my window. Back home I see less demons then I do now" tear began to form in the corners of my eyes.

"Fine" Satan's deep voice echoed in the silent room "you can leave, I'll just find another human for my children" his voice sounded sad as the tears fell from my eyes "fine".

I kick Kali out of the mansion, I tell everyone to leave the mansion as well and in ten minutes the entire mansion is empty.

I grab the demon kings hand and drag him up the stairs then down the hall to my room "last time you will get to do this alright!" I hiss at him "probably will be considering you only ever touch Ashley" the red head chuckles "what's so funny?!" I hiss again "are you jealous of Ashley?" He purrs seductively.

"W-what? No! I hate him he's a bitch a slut he hurt lucifer's feelings" I cross my arms right when satan grabs my wrist and pulls them other my head, his face inches closer and closer to mine to we kiss.

"Mmhm" I try pulling my wrist from his grip but efforts are worthless, he's to strong. He finally pulls away only to kiss me again this time his tongue invades my mouth as well. He holds my wrists with one hand while the other runs down my side.

He pulls away again "you taste sweet considering you haven't eaten anything in weeks" he licks his lips "but don't worry I'll get some cream in your mouth and ass soon" I bite my lip to hold back a moan.

He attacks my neck with wet kisses. Tears form in my eyes again "I hate you" he looks at me "I believe you" my breath hitches and the tears fall free.

For several hours he fucked me, not love making, not sex that's all to nice.

I lay naked in my bed, tears continuously flowing as I listen to the piter pater of rain and the sounds of moaning and groaning from the other end of the hall way.

"Bastard. I hate you" I lay my arms over my stomach. "I wanna go home" the tears stop as lucifer gently opens the door "hey Chris?" He walks in "what Luci?" I sit up and put the blanket over my legs "I have a secret to tell you" he walks over to my side and grabs my left hand and pulls the diamond ring that I never knew was there.

He throws the ring across the room and kisses my ring finger the moves away from my bed "I'm really sorry" I look at him with worry written all over my face. "Luci what are you talking about?" His hand clench into fists at his sides.

He opens his mouth to speak before Cassie walks in and he shuts his mouth "Chris, lucifer, Kali is back and she wants to see you" I quickly jump out of bed and grab some sweat pants and a t-shirt and pull them on. It's ok I'll go commando.

I run down the hall them down stairs and stumble into the living room, I see Kali, Macy, Ashley, Satan and some other person in a black cloak sitting there. "Oh good Chris you're here" Kali stands and motions for the other person to stand, they do so and take their hood off.

"Hi I'm Andras, I'm going to be your personal nurse from now on okay?" I nod them take a seat a cross all of them.

Satan looks over at me then looks over at Ashley and pulls him on to his lap and kisses him. I look away as lucifer walks into the room and sits next to me.

I look at him then sit on his lap "what are you doing?" He asks me in his monotone voice "cuddling with my b-boyfriend " I smile at him and he smiles back then I kiss him softly on the lips.

I pull away then stand "Kali?" Kali looks at me and so does Andras "if Andras is gonna be my personal nurse does that mean he has to live here now?" Kali looks at Andras then back at me "yes. Yes he does have to live here now".

I walk up to him and grab his hand "Andras" he looks my our hands then me "yes? Sir Chris?" I smile lightly at him something I haven't done in weeks.

"Let me show you were you will be staying now" I pull him along to my room

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Sorry I took a while, sorry if it's weird or confusing or has grammar mistakes.

Btw Andras is around 12 or 14

Astra out peace~ ✌🏽️