Chapter 16

{3rd person pov}

Days have gone by once again without a trace of Michael, and the child.

All of the hybrids were hidden away so well that it was like they never existed.

Chris was returned shorty after the whole apocalypse began. But because the child is still missing, the war is still going.

{Satan's pov}

I cradle Chris in my arms "it's okay we'll find him don't worry" I rubs his tear stained red coloured cheeks.

"It's been days almost two weeks since I last held my baby!" The boy in my arms cries loudly into my chest.

I move my left hand to his back and rub softly "everyone is looking, I promise" he moves his face away from my chest and lays his head on my shoulder.

"I can't handle the emptiness" Chris states while rubbing his stomach "I miss him so much, his kicking, his cries" he weeped, many more tears staining his soft cheeks.

"I'm sorry Chris" I lean down slightly and kiss his forehead "I have to leave" I grab my phone beside me an check my notifications "lucifer and Ashley want me in the front lines" I'm about to stand when Chris wraps his arms around my neck.

"Don't leave me, please" I stand with him still in my arms which makes him wrap his legs around my waist "Chris, I have to go" he looks up at me with his beautiful blue eyes, Chris places his hands on my cheeks and whispers softly on my lips

"I love you" he slowly places his soft lips on my rougher ones, In a state of shock I don't kiss back and keep my eyes open to see his closed with tears running down his cheeks.

After a few long seconds he pulls away "I'm sorry" he jumps off and quickly runs off somewhere else.

After a while of me standing there stupidly in complete shock, I lift my fingers to my lips "he loves me?"

Several more minutes of shock pass by when WHY phone rings bringing me back from my thoughts.

I answer the call and hear my brother yelling into it "Stan I called you almost 20 minutes ago we are losing time! And I think we might have a lead on where the baby might be!" I begin to walk out of the house with the phone still at my ear, I respond "I'm on my way luci" I get into my car, start the engine and drive off.

{Chris' pov}

I lay curled into a ball on Satan's bed

While I was gone that had converted my original room into a room for the possible future baby and they were going to keep me in Satan's room with him.

But as you can probably tell, I don't have a baby. He was stolen from me. I burry my face into one of the pillows and sob quietly.

Shortly before I came back Cassie had come into the house with another baby saying she adopted it and that I should watch over it until my baby is returned. I told her no at first because the only baby I want in my arms is mine, but she insisted that it would do me some good to be around a baby while I still have motherly instincts.

She named the baby Azazel, oh and if I didn't mention the baby is a boy. This baby is almost a year old, which would put him about a year apart from my baby.

You know I had even come up with a nice name for my baby, Yedaiha. I told Gabriel and Michael about it while I was pregnant and after I gave birth.

I hope my baby is well and safe somewhere right now.

I slowly get up off the bed when I start hearing Azazel crying. "I'm come sweetie" I slowly walk out of the bedroom and head towards Cassie's room where she keeps the baby while she's out with Macy doing I don't know what.

I creak the door open and slowly step in. I see Azazel laying in his crib crying and trashing around. I get close and reach my arms in "don't cry baby, uncle is here" I pull him into my arms and lay his head gently on my chest.

I begin to softly hum a song "I knew I loved you before I met you" I pat his back softly as I feel salty tears glide slowly down my cheeks.

I shift slightly to hold Azazel with one arm, then I move my other to my stomach and rub at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Yedaiha.." I say under my breathe trying not to disturb Azazel.

(In heaven)

(Cassie's pov)

"So he wanted the name Yedaiha, that's a cute name" I cradle the little two week old baby, Chris's two week old baby.

"Yes m-ma'am" I look down at the wounded Michael in shackles. "You looks so pathetic Michael" I laugh evilly making Yedaiha squirm in discomfort then he starts crying.

"Ugh stupid kid! Take it away Vince!" Vince steps close and takes the baby from my arms then turns around and walks out of the cell leaving me with Isaiah and Michael.

"You were once a great man Michael" I crouch down to see him face to face. I lift my hand up and place it in his hair, running my fingers through it. "What happened" I wipe a tear with my thumb that had escaped his eye.

He stays silent with his head down "I asked a question dammit!" I move my hand up then I struck him in the face with it. "When I ask a question, you answer." I stand up turn around "Isaiah" said boy jolts in surprise and turns to me.

"Yes my lady?" I look him in the eyes and smile "he deserves more feathers to be ripped out of his wings and salt the wound" I hear Michael whimper and Isaiah gulp.

"Yes my lady, right away" I wave "good, now have fun!" I walk out of the cell, I close the door behind me and the screams begin.

"Ahhhh!"

The more I walk the more the screams die down.

I get to the garden of the church like building where I know Vince is with the baby and a young girl.

He said he found her wounded on the day the apocalypse started. He also said that while him and Isaiah were checking the girl for a pulse they saw a boy run away covered in blood.

They think he tried to kill the girl but failed because she's alive, but she seems to have lost her memories, all she knows his her name

"Andorra, sweetie!" I walk to her as she jumps up from her seat and runs over to me. She clamps her arms around my legs.

"Hello my lady! It's nice to see you again" she smiles up at me "how's my beautiful Hybrid!?" She pouts slightly then smiles again "I'm well but I was having weird dreams last night" I take her hand and walk to the chairs she was originally at.

I sit down with her on my lap "oh really? Like what?" I hold her from her waist with my left hand and run my fringes through her hair with my right.

"I had a dream I was with a boy.." she lifts her hand up towards the clouds "he was taller then me with funny looking ears, kinda like a fish" she giggles and I giggle with her "he also had a scaly face with beautiful beautiful! Sea foam green eyes and a soft shade of red for hair" I rub her hairy shoulder "that's a lot of detail my dear, have you seen this boy before?"

She finally puts her and down and moves her head down "no..but I'd love to meet him! If he's even a real person" she turns her head and smiles a toothy grin at me "he seems like he'd be a great friend!"

I smile back at her "he sure does!" I pick her up and set her on the ground "go play with Vince for a bit sweetie, I wanna be alone" she pouts cutely "okay!" She smiles and runs off.

I lay my head back and close my eyes thinking about how Chris is with another baby right now.

I chuckle softly

"if only he knew, Azazel is the baby he first had"