Chapter Twenty-Nine - Revenge, best served cold

Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Melody! What if we're caught?" The boy whispered fearfully as she pulled her against him, nose brushing his as he stared worriedly into her glistening eyes.

"Don't you want this, Zacharias?" She breathed, tugging at his yellow and black tie as she wrapped it around her wrist, forcing him to be crushed even closer. "I know you do, really." Her breath tickled his ear as he shivered, hands dropping around her waist as she nibbled his ear lobe, trailing her kisses down his neck and towards his lips.

"But the Carrows-"

"Won't find us." She murmured, twirling the tie between her fingers as she pressed her back against the wall, pulling him roughly against her. His hands pulled her leg up and round his hip, one pressed into the small of her back as their mouths collided. Her fingertips brushed his collar bone as she began to unbutton his shirt, slowly trailing her kisses onto his bare chest and leaving a trail of lipstick behind as he groaned.

Her hands tugged desperately through his hair as she giggled, pulling his head closer to her chest as he crushed her pelvis against the wall, lips printing upon her neck as she moaned softly. He grinned into the kisses, laughing huskily as he kissed her harder, inspiring louder and louder moans, until,

"What do you think you are doing?" A cold voice interrupted them and Melody removed her hands from the boy's trousers. She smirked triumphantly at Snape, smoothing down her rumpled hair as he completely overlooked her, glare concentrated on the boy beside her. "I'll give you five seconds to get out of the cupboard, FULLY CLOTHED! or your punishment will be twice as severe." He hissed, eyes locking with hers as they narrowed, lip curled with disgust.

"Relax Snape." Melody purred, stepping past him as she trailed her hands lightly across his chest. "All this stress can't be good for your blood pressure." She grinned, studying his face as he turned to glare at her. His jaw was clenched so tightly it was a wonder he hadn't splintered all of his teeth. A vein throbbed violently in his temple and his skin was an interesting shade of pink.

"What did you just say?" He spat incredulously as she leant against the wall, inspecting her nails lazily and answered without looking up.

"I said, all this shouting can't be good for your fragile health."

"I do not have fragile health." He snarled and she raised her eyebrows, still gazing interestedly at her nails.

"Well, the last time I knew you got out of breath incredibly quickly." She sashayed towards him, fingers fiddling with the buttons of her shirt which drew his eye. "Or perhaps it was what we were doing that left you so... breathless."

"Get.To.My.Office.IMMEDIATELY!" He snarled, hands curled into tight fists as his nails punctured small dents into his palms. She rolled her eyes, slinking off but not before giving him a playful wink.

"Don't be too hard on Zacharias. I still need him."

She headed for his office, feet tapping noisilly across the cobblestone tiles as she trailed her fingers across the wall, feeling every bump and ridge like a knifes blade jutting into her skin. She decided to wait for Snape in a very... convenient place.

Moments later the door slammed so abruptly open it snapped back on it's hinges, the angry creaking no match for the Headmaster's murderous expression as his eyes settled upon the door leading up to his private quarters. It had been left open, but he didn't think it was his doing.

Melody glanced up as he entered the room, eyes running up and down his body as she shifted upon the bed covers, head resting upon the pillows as she watched him approach the bed. She grinned evilly and he blanched.