"Ours?" She asked looking down at me.

"Yeah your part of the family aren't you?" I asked as I stopped and looked up at her. Lily looked around around before looking back down at me.

"I dont know." She said as her face fell.  I handed her the pictures before running off towards daddy who was laying on a bed that was laying on the ground at the top of the stairs. I layed dad next to him and closed my eyes feeling daddy wrapping his arms around me. I struggle into my daddy's arms as I closed my eyes.

..Lily pov..

I was in my cell staring down at the family pictures that Chloe had given to me. I don't know whether or not I was in this group or if this group see me as one of them or as a threat. I mean Chloe seems to trust me by the way she give me those hugs, but drives me crazy is Daryl. I can't seem to get him off my mind, it's like when I closed my eyes I see him and I try to see something else Daryl also there. He's hunting me and I barely know him!

'Why am I thinking of him if I don't know him?' I thought to myself as I stare down at the picture. I let out a sigh as I put the picture on the ground next to my bed as I layed my head down on the pillow, closing my eyes I felt myself relaxing. As I layed there I heard footsteps coming my way. I let out a quite groan as someone cleared their throats. I opened my eyes and lefted my head up to see Daryl standing in the cell door way looking whether uncomfortable.

"Yeah?" I asked laying my head back down.

"Rick needs us." He mumble as he crossed his arms over his chest. I let out a sigh as I set up throwing my feet on the ground as I stood up.

"Just a nap is all I ask for." I said as I  crossed my arms as I started at Daryl. I could've sworn I saw his lips turning into a smile but quickly fadded.

"Alright let's go." I said as I walked by him hitting his arm 'accidentally'. I smiled as I walked into the dining area to see the group all there expect for Chloe.

'She maybe asleep or something' I thought as I took my seat at an empty table.

"Everyone here?" Rick asked as he looked around the small group. Everyone nodded their heads.

"Alright, first we need to know a little more about you." He said pointing to me. I took in a deep breath as everyone eyes are on me.

"Will I'm 33 years old, I'm looking for my family. I lost my two best friend. I used to watch drag racing and nascar with my brother William. I used to work at Toca Bell. I know a 33 to year old woman working at Toca Bell. Probably wondering 'Why the hell did she work at Toca Bell?' Will let me answer your question. I need the money. My sister was going to high school. Freshman actually and she wanted to look kool, that's spelt with a 'k', and me bing the big sister and always looking out for my little sister I would buy her the clothes she needed to look kool. My mom and dad didn't like it much but they had to deal with it." I took a breath as I looked to everyone.

"Then after that she stopped asking for 'kool' cloths and of course I was curious as to why she stopped asking-"

"Lily-"

"And she was like 'the kool kids still bother me' and she went on to tell me that instead of trying to look 'kool' she wants to be 'kool' so of course I agreed  with her and we both made a deal-"

"Lily I think-"

"That we both wouldn't care what people thought of us as long as we are our self and what she wanted and that what she wanted and I-"

"Lily we got it." Rick said casuing me to snapped my month shut before looking up at him as everyone else let out a chuckle. 

"Sorry." I whisper as I lower my head.

"With that done you have any questions?" He asked. I nodded my head as I looked back up.

"Yeah....one actually." I said.

"Shot." Rick said as he put his hands on the table.

"Whats yall name?" I asked looking to the group. I already know Chloe Rick and Daryls name just not everyone else.

"My name is Hershel Greene and these are my daughters Maggie and Beth." The man Hershel said pointing to the girl with short brown hair and a girl with long blond hair. I smiled and waved at them.

"Glenn Rhee." Glenn said with a smile.

"T-Dog." T-Dog said casuing to my let out a short laugh.

"Carol." The lady who shot at me side. I kinda throw her a small smile still not sure if I trust her or not.

"Lori Grimes." Lori said as she held her pregnant belly.

"Carl." The boy with the sheriff said after everyone insurance themselves Rick went on to talk about what we are going to do tomorrow after we all get some rest. Of course what I did after I went back to my cell is went straight to  to sleep.

Sleep for me was easy. It's like I can find sleep anywhere but the one thing that bother me was the nightmares. They only gotten worse after hell went down. It's something I lived with all my life. Its like they hunt me from the time I was maybe around 4 years old where they started. My parents would take me to sleep therapy to help with my nightmare but it only made it worse. At lest the more I grew up and the more I got older the nightmares came every so often. Like one night I would dream perfectly of hamburgers and cookies and the next night it would be about monster and bats that would tear my face off but mostly it would be about hamburger and cookies. Don't blame me. Hamburger and cookies are my to favorites things to eat. Separate of course, god did you guys think I was that crazy?! To eat hamburger with cookies on them! All though I could make a hamburger made out of cookies. Mhhm hamburgers and cookies sound so good right now.

I shook my head of my thoughts as I layed on my cell with my eyes closed as I dreamed about......hamburgers and cookies.
-----------------
Hamburgers and cookies?

Yup that's right I'm craving hamburgers and cookies right now and I really wants some! But I'm stuck at work and I have no money!

Anyway another chapter up and guys I have some bad new.........this book is almost over.......don't start with me! There like maybe going to be 4 more cheaper before I end it.

I'll let yall know more in the next chapter.

              🎩
Peace✌😉