Chapter 15

I wake up in the morning next to a boy with beautiful curly brown hair, Harry styles. His arms are around my waist protectively and I'm nuzzled up in his chest. He looks so cute sleeping awe. I think he notices me staring at him so he opens his gorgeous greens eyes.

"Morning beautiful" he says and I smile. "You know you were good last night if you know what I mean" he smirks

"Stop it" I blush and cover my face.

"Don't cover your face your cute when you blush" he says uncovering my face. He leans in to kiss me but someone knocks on my door.

"Sam Sam get up we can't find Harry and you need to make us food, come on let me in"

"Um hold on" i yell so he can hear me.

"Harry get in the closet" I say and I quickly putting my robe on.

"What no" he whispers

"Harry please let me get rid of Niall and than you can come out" I say annoyed as he wouldn't listen to me the fist time.

"Fine" he hurries into the closet with ought having a need to put on cloths.

I quickly open the door for Niall and I probably seem so suspicious as always.

"Morning Sam, did you sleep well" Niall says happily how is he always this happy in the mornings.

"Ya I'm good I'll be out in a second" I say and he looks behind me and back at me. I start to close the door when he stops me.

"Wait" he stops me from closing the door and opens it a steps in. He stops in his tracks. "Shit" I say under my breath, "so what is it" I say looking to my closet.

"Look a penny, see that's all I wanted to show you he says and walks out of my room. He turns around and says "come on I need food" and he throws himself on the couch. I close my door and lean against it. Harry walks out of the closet.

"What did he want" he asks

"He saw a penny yes a penny" I say "and Harry put some clothes on" I smile

"Come on I know you like it" he smirks.

I push him in the shoulder playfully

"I'm going to the bathroom get changed styles" I say walking to the bathroom I really have to pee as usual. I change into black yoga pants and a baggy white tee shirt that says Boston university since that's the collage I go to. When I walk out of the bathroom Harry is wearing grey sweatpants and a black tee shirt. I go and hug Harry and he pinches my butt.

"Hey stop that" I smile

"I won't be able to when your in these pants" he smirks

"Come on let's go" I say grabbing his hand and we walk out my door. We reach the kitchen door and and me and Harry walk in together and everyone turns from eating there food to us an the only person that is not there is Natalia and Zayn.

"Sam where did you find him" Louis says

"In the bathroom you guys don't look hard enough" I nervously smile.

"Actually I was in the bathroom so how could Harry have been there" Zayn says walking through the kitchen door and everyone turns to me.

"I mean the bathroom in my room since Zayn was in there Harry really had to go to the bathroom... Ah...ya... You guys made food yum"I chew on a price of bacon.

"Anyway where is Natalia" Liam asks.

"Right here" she walks in wearing shorts and a red tee shirt. "Ooh food she sits next to Louis and grabs a plate of food. Everyone is now sitting at the table.

Natalia's POV

"Niall what the hell why do have my nails on" I just start laughing"

"Funny story actually hahaha Well when we were locked in your room" he starts to say

"Yes my room in which you locked your self in" I smirk

"Ya and I was was playing with them and I accidentally glued them on, he says and everyone laughs.

"Boy sometimes I question you and just... I don't know Nilo I guess your one of a kind.

"You got that right and actually it can really itch those hard to reach places" he scratches his ass "see it works great" he gives a stupid smile.

" ya.... If you say so and please do not return those" I say grossed out.

"I got to try me some of those" Harry says

"Please don't" Sam laughs

Niall's POV

After my fifth plate of food the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" I sing yell in an opra

HERE U GO U LUCKY READERS