Chapter 7

After Jay leaves it seems as though a lot of people are.

*30 mins later*

When I get back from the bathroom Zayn is randomly playing the drums, Liam is making a drink and crying and i really don't know why, Louis is sleeping, Niall is randomly dancing to zayn's drum solo, and Harry is laying down in the kitchen doing yoga. I just walk passed laughing.

"So everybody left already" I say

"Yupperooni sputunnii" Niall says while eating a chip off of the floor. Every single one of them is drunk except Zayn of course.

"What should I do with them?" He says

"They can just seep here I guess and you should just come get them in the morning"

"Are you sure I mean you just met them. I can take Liam cuz he's not that bad" he says.

i look over and Liam is just laughing now.

"Just let the rest if those guys sleep." Zayn eagerly says

"Ok that's fine I will see you tomorrow" I say walking to my room.

*in the morning I realize I am still wearing my dress. I change in black sweat pants and a white tank top and I put my hair into a messy bun. When I walk into the living room and

Harry is the only one up drinking coffee.

(Hey guys instead of writing the quotes out I am just writing there name and what they say. Ya u will know wat I mean! Comment ad vote wat u think so far if the book!)

Harry- what happened last night?

Me- you guys were all drunk and Zayn and Liam drove home and just left the rest of you guys here. I didn't care though I just wanted some sleep.

Harry- oh, it's nice to wake up to someone you though.

Me-Thanks. I say while poking his dimple. I think my hand had a freaking spaz attack why did I just touch his dimple.

Harry-Thats adorable.

Natalia's POV

I wake up to a massive hangover. I struggle to find the Advil since the place is still new. I remember Sam putting it in the kitchen cabinet. Only two of the boys were here and were lying on the couches. As I approached the kitchen door I heard giggling so natural I spy.

Sam-wow you have amazing dimples!

And she touches them.

Harry-(laughs) that's adorable.

Omg! I just saw and heard something that can never be undone!

me-oh my god that was really awkward. I breathe.

Louis-what was?

Louis says as he jump sits next to me on the couch.

Me-Jesus boo you scared the hangover right out of me!

Louis-boo?

Me-yup it's me and SAMs new nickname for you.

Louis-your really good at avoiding the question.

Shit he caught on.

Me-any ways where's that dark haired boy?

Zayn-right here love.

He whispers in my ear from behind and kisses my check. I guess he came in when we werent looking. Louis looks mad at Zayn for some reason.

Me- what's with the bad energy between you two?

Zayn- it's just a little disagreement right Lou?

Louis-ya that's right. Anyway Zayn how is that girlfriend of yours? Perrie right?

What? Zayn has a girlfriend? He was flirting with me just last night and saying how he didn't have one. What a liar. I can't get mad though because we didnt even have a relationship to begin with.

Zayn-listen I can explain.

He pleads to me.

Me-why? Your not my boyfriend I mean your clearly someone else's. and anyways were just gonna be good friends right?

I cant let him know im upset by this so i give him one of my really good fake smiles to look friendly. God I'm a bitch. I felt bad because Zayn looked hurt. I don't know why that bothered me. Louis was smirking. That butt. Right then the kitchen door swung open as Sam walked in with Harry close by. He was smiling and SAMs face is flushed. Louis smirk is gone and his eyes have some hurt in them. Niall looks like he knows something. The next time I get the girl alone I am getting to the bottom of this horse shit mess. I mean just what the fuck is going on around here!

SAMs POV-

Me-I walk out of the kitchen and Everyone was staring at me and Harry. Niall instantly pulls me and Harry back into the kitchen. "What"

Niall- I saw that he says as he glares at Harry.

Me-dammed don't say a word to a word to anyone it was a mist.... Harry cuts he off

Harry- don't say mistake it wasn't when you were kissing me back. He smirks

Me- SHUT UPalready. I yell and obviously everyone can he that in the living room. Liam then randomly runs in the kitchen.

Liam- Hey guys I brought food. He says happily holding it up.

We all just glare at him.

Liam- well I will just put this over here. He says with an awkward smile. Do not go in there. He says when he goes in the living room.