Chapter 1

It's December 30 and my best friend Natalia and I are bringing the last of out boxes to the condo. It's our first year of collage and we finally found an affordable price on a really nice Flat!

"Is that all the boxes" She says

"Ya thank god were done" I say as I'm tripping over the last box. I have always been really clumsy. When I went into the Flat I forget how perfect it is and the view is great. Natalia drops her box and basically throws her self on the couch.

"Thank god we got this place furnished or you would be throwing yourself on the floor" I laugh "Help me put everything away" I say to her but when I look at her she is out cold. Of course she would fall a sleep. I'll just make her work when she gets up. I look through all of my pictures then someone wraps their arm around my waist. I turn around and it's Jay.

"Hey babe" he said kissing me. Obviously when he's kissing me I trip on a box and start to fall but he catches me as he says "I always have to keep eyes out for my little clutz" he laughs and lifts me up. I kiss him on the cheek and say " should I take that as a compliment or not" i laugh and i hug him tight. I really like jay im so glad that Natalia introduced me to him! I know it's only been a year but I think I really might love him.

"This place really is incredible, you could really have great parties in here" he smirks and roams around and sees Natalia and tries to wake her up. "Yup"he smirks "she's out cold"

"So help me put everything away. I would really appreciate it since sleeping beauty over there falls asleep and makes me do all the work" I tease

"Sure I'm not the cleanest person but for you than definitely" he smiles and kisses me again. Within two hours everything is in its place and it look perfect I say before i grab him from the waist and start kissing him.

"Wow, I do not want to wake up the that again" Natalia says and I look up and laugh. She walks up and hugs Jay. "I haven't seen you in a while Jay" she says with a smile

" we'll I'm here now"he says and hugs her again.

"Omg this place looks amazing. That's what I get for having a great cleaner for a roommate" she quietly says just waking up for her very long nap.

"Thanks for falling asleep and making me do all the work" I say playfully swatting her arm.

"I got to go" jay says " I've had a really long day and I want to get all rested up for the party tommorow" hey smirks

"What party" I say glaring at my roommate and Jay.

" ya, I didn't tell u it completely slipped my mind" she lies

I'm still glaring at her "go on" I say"

Well tommorow is New Years and we just got a awesome new place and we have got o show it off. Don't get mad at me because I have already invited everybody we just need food and drinks" she says

" I guess that would be fun" I say to her

"Jay why didnt you tell me?"

"because i know how u get so nervous about parties and how everything need to be perfect.Sorry "he says.

"That's perfectly ok" I say kissing him on the cheek.

"I really got to go though I will be there tommorow a few hours late though, but I will see u tommorow" he kisses me and then he basically runs out the door. I bet h e is in a hurry or something.

" hey since you invited everyone already in going to invite my cousin Zayn and he usually brings some friends" I say "You know I never thought of it but u and Zayn would be perfect together" I smirk

"Oh Sam you are just so funny" she Laughs and I stick my tongue out to her.

" your definition of a guy for me is is a cute nice guy that's TO nice" she is still laughing when she walks into her room.

"Well I'm still calling him anyway" I yell and dial the number really quickly.