The boiling point (a harry styles fanfiction)

Character bios

Sam- im 19 years old. My hair is dark brown with dark blonde highlights and my eyes are gray. I study a lot, I'm crazy and always Have so something to say! I love food yet who doesn't and me and my best friend still manage to have super hot bods! My dad is the director of one of the top 5 colleges in the us. I have a very loving bf named Jay! I only go to parties when dragged to them. I'm just a normal girl not uptight yet not a slut. My fashion sense is just like Ariana Grande so you get the picture.

Natalia- hey! As you can see my name is Natalia Romero. Any way I LOVE to party! But I still study and manage to have a 4.0 gpa. Me and my best friend same just started to attend the same college. I have jet black hair with red tips. My eyes are bright green and I am a complete fashionista! My look is kinda of edge but what can I say it my look matches my personality. Some people say I'm outspoken I guess there right. I can be the sweetest thing you ever met but get on my bad side and I can be a complete bitch. I love danger and boys like that .

Harry- I'm 20 years old, I'm really tall, I have a lot of tattoos around my waist,I usually wear black skinny jeans, my boots and my open button down shirts. I have dark brown hair and have light green eyes! I can also be quit a ladies man but im not an ass! When it comes to ladies I always get why I want!

Zayn- I'm 20. People say I'm a bad boy but I'll let you be the judge of that. I have dark hair and eyes. I always wear skinny jeans and high top black boots, I love leather, jackets and wear tight t-shirts. I own a red Ferrari, what can I say? I got money. I'm currently in a relationship but will see about that.

**sneak preview!**

Oh my god he has such a nice ass! I'm so nervous why did she make me do this!

"Hey your Zayn's cousin right?" Louis said.

"Ya umm I just wanted say that...."omg I'm so nervous but his ass

"You have a nervous ass!" I blurt out. What the fuck brain! I just stand there wide eyed not knowing what to say while every stares while Louis just stares back obviously taken back as well. Luckily Natalia shows up.

"She means you have a nice ass which you do" as she pulls me away.

"What the fuck are you staring at" she says to some snobbing girls that were staring and whispering. And just as I though this couldn't get any worse Jay shows up. What is he gonna think if he hears what I said. I don't want him to get the wrong Idea it was just a compliment. But I screwed up.