Chapter 8

Flash back.

Sams POV

Sam-wow you have amazing dimples!

And she touches them.

Harry-(laughs) that's adorable.

I jump up in the counter and he just stares at me. He leans into kiss me and I kiss him back. Once our lips clash I can hear fireworks. I lean away.

Me- I can't. I say. I walk into the living room with Harry close by and everyone is staring. (Back in the kitchen with Niall and Harry)

Niall-Sam. Earth to Sami! He says while staring at me.

Me- sorry I was just thinking.

Harry- ya prolly about that kiss. He teases.

Me- uug. I glare at Harry. Niall please don't say anything to anybody especially Jay I really have to figure this out. Please?

Niall-fine. He says and whispers on my ear. I just don't want you to get hurt.

I look at him and just say..

Me-thanks Nila, and just walk out of the kitchen. What. I say as I go sit on the couch next to Louise.

Louise- what was that. He says

Me-you know just I little party in the kitchen Boo! I lie and look away. I look to Zayn. Hey buddy. I fake smile.

Zayn- Hey Sam. He says with a suspicious look on his face.

Damn does he know something I think he does but what. Why did I do that in the first place. My phone rings and breaks my train of thought of course Society had to remind me of him right now.

Me- hey

Jay- hey I have bad news

Me- what's wrong

Jay- my mom is really bad she is having brain malfunctions.

Me-omfg that's terrible. I say almost crying, Me and jays mom are really close she is like a mother to me.

Jay-ya I know and I have to go out of state to a special hospital for her surgery and I won't be back for a month, and I'm leaving today.

Me- Thats so long but i hope for the best. I'm gunna miss you. I love you soo much I say.

Jay- I love u too, oh and I have a nice way of thanking you about my New Years gift. He says in a very sexy voice.

Me-love u! I say.

Louis yells from across the room.

Louis-you already said that!

Me-shush. I snap a Boo

Jay-wat was... Never mind anyway i will see you next month. Love u, miss u bye!

Me-bye

Why is everyone still staring at me. I scream. I'm really moody today.

Natalia-us? Staring at you? No! We only heard you getting all sexually with your boyfriend over the phone in front of us. So it's not awkward at all! She said with a lot of sarcasm.

Me-FUCK YOU ALL! I scream and run into my room. God they made me so angry!

Nialls POV

Me- well someone's moody today

Zayn-what the fuck did I miss

Niall-well this morning sa..... I freeze oh man I wasn't supposed to say anything. Who want pancakes? I say