Chapter 3

We get home from the mall around eight and I'm freaking out! Natalia says the food will be delivered at 8:30. As soon as we walk in the door Jay rushes is with a big box if drinks and decorations.

"Hey I've got all the stuff" he says while starting to hang things on the wall.

" Thanks Jay we have to go get ready if that's ok with you" I question.

"Sure go get ready Babe" he says. I walk up to him and he pulls me into his chest and kisses me. I pull away and say I need to get ready!!!

"Ok hurry back" he smirks. I roll my eyes and run in my room.

The door bell rings and Jay answers the door I hope it's not anyone and I hope it's the food.

Jays POV

It's really early I bet it's the food but when I open it it's a bunch if guys. I'm just jamming to music and wearing a party hat. I feel really awkward when the blonde hair guys is just laughing his ass off!

"hey" I'm zayn

"Hey I'm jay you guys can come in I'm just waiting for the food guy to come and I have to go. The girls are getting ready. Are u Sams cousin?" I say to Zayn.

"Ya I am and these are my friends, Louise, Harry, Naill, and Liam. "He says.

"It's nice to meet all of you but I got to go can u tell Sam I had I go?" I say

"Ya that's fine" he says and I smile and leave the flat.

SAMs POV

I am almost done curling my hair. I put on my foundation and then my eyeliner, making a thick line on the top and putting a thin one on the bottom. I put on only a little blush and put more mascara on than usual. Finally I put on my lip gloss and my favorite Diamond studded earrings. I look in the mirror and I am impressed on how I look. The shoes shine and I really like the white dress since im kind of tan. I hear a bunch of guys talking but I'm guessing its just Jay. I'm all ready so I walk into the living room and see Zayn and all his friends.

"Hey, whear did Jay go?" I say

"He said he had to go but he would be back later" Zayn smiles. He walks over and he hugs me.

"You look great" he says

"Thanks " I say.

I look at his friends and they are all staring and one boy with fluffy hair is smirking.

"We'll I want you to meet my friends" he insists " This is Harry he says" the one that was smirking at me. "That's Louis, Niall, a Liam" he says and they all smile. Natalia walks out of her room and she is surprised to see Zayn and his friends. Once Zayn sees her he gets a big grin on his face and she smiles back...........