Without breaking our kiss he slides his blazer off his shoulders and places it onto the ground. His large hands guide me to the sand as he rests me onto the comfort of his jacket. He kisses the bridge of my nose and without thinking I begin to unbutton his shirt.

"I missed you," he says randomly, but it has the usual effect his words have on me and my cheeks turn bright pink.

"I missed you more."

He licks his lips and stares down at my cleavage. I don't shy away as I usually would. Instead I let him grasp the thick creamy swells of my breasts and moan.

I'm not scared to show Harry any bit of me anymore. He's the only person who's seen me in my most vulnerable state and he always will be that person. I know I can tell him or show him anything and he'll always see the light in me, like I would in him. I guess that's what love is.

Before I know it my shirt is over my head and my chest is bare to the freezing wind and nothing but Harry's warm skin to comfort me.

"What if someone see's us?" I pant and Harry chuckles into my throat.

"So?"

"Harry," I groan.

"Only kidding, love. Don't worry, we're fine. No one gets to see you but me."

As soon as the words leave his lips, he sits up and grabs his jeans off the sand. A shiny package is taken out and ripped open as the rubber condom is pulled over his length and my eyes widen. This will be our second time having intercourse and it's on the beach.

My stomach begins to churn as he lowers himself over me.

"You're not sore anymore right?" he asks me.

I nod my head, although to be honest, it's a bit of a lie. Not only was the last time my first time but Harry is also rather large and he definetly did his damage.

While placing another kiss to my lips, he slowly brings himself to my entrance and I grow wet with anticipation.

"Wait," I blurt out, my mouth betraying me.

Why couldn't I just sit still and let him work his magic?

Because I'm insane that's why.

"I.. I want to," I stammer, lifting my chest so I'm now sitting up on his blazer, the ocean waves crashing behind him.

He looks so dark and dreamy in the sunset light. Nude body covered in goosebumps from the chill, yet he's still warm as a furnace.

"What is it?" he asks, brows furrowed, lips pouted.

So lovely.

"I want to.. be.. here let me just..." I mutter and place my hands onto his chest, turning him so his back is on the blazer and I'm hovering over him.

"You want to top?" he laughs and I blush.

"Don't put it that way.."

"How else am I suppose to put it?"

"Harry," I groan again.

"Look, it totally turns me on.. I always love a girl on top."

"Harry!" I squeal.

"Fine, I love making love to a girl who is.. over me? Fuck I don't know can we just get on with this."

I feel a little annoyed at his choice of words and I look away.

"Hey," he interrupts my thoughts, sitting up so our chests are only millimeters apart.

"Take your time baby. I just can't wait much longer because I want you so bad."