Chapter 13

I walk back into my dorm room and shut the door. It's nearly 2 o'clock and Ash is still fast asleep in her party dress from last night.

I laugh lightly before dropping my bag onto the ground and slumping onto  my bed.

I check my phone that Harry so kindly returned last night after our intimate moment. He also had taken the liberty of programming my number into his phone and his into mine.

David planned on picking me up around seven so I had a few hours to myself. I contemplate waking up Ashley but decide I'd better just let her sleep since she had such a rough night yesterday.

Rather then sit in my dorm for hours I decide it would be nice to go visit with Lou and Gaby. I bet they wouldn't mind if I stopped by and Gaby did say that I was welcome to come over any time I'd like.

I grab Ash's car keys and change into a pair of jeans and a red flannel shirt with my vans, perfect for not only my hangout but the date too. I mean David did say it was at a pub and although he dresses fairly nice for school everyday I hope he'll look more casual tonight so I don't feel so underdressed.

I get into the car and call Gaby and she sends me a text of her address. She seems fairly thrilled to hear I'm going to stop by and I seemingly forget my hard feelings earlier with Harry and focus on just getting to Louis and Gaby's small cottage house.

I finally pull up and am in awe at how gorgeous the place is. The house is tiny and painted white with a dainty garden and Lou's car is parked out front.

I place my phone in my pocket and walk up the steps to the front door, knocking gingerly and Gaby answers with a wide grin.

"Hey." She says, opening the door to hug me tightly in her arms.

She looks so different from the other night. Her brown hair is tied in a bun on her head and she isn't wearing any makeup and in my opinion she looks much better this way. Much more natural. She leads me inside and we finally make it to two leather couches facing a small television.

"Where's Louis?" I ask as I take a seat and cross my legs and Gaby does the same.

"He's gone jogging, he should be home within the hour." she assures me with a sigh.

"So what brings you to our humble abode?" she adds.

"Actually I have a date tonight and-"

"With?" Gaby interrupts me before I can finish.

"David Brookes." I say and her brows furrow.

"You mean goody-goody scholar David Brookes? Straight 'A' student David Brookes?" she laughs and I nod.

"But I thought you and Har- Nevermind." she says, grabbing a glass of water off the coffee table.

I knew what Gaby was going to say.. Harry. But no. Harry doesn't want me. No matter how much he says he does I can't give in to him. But I know deep down that's nearly impossible.

"So anyway, where's the lad taking you?" she asks with a smirk.

"Some pub downtown." I say and she bobs her head.

"So did you come here to gossip because if so you're doing a terrible job and I can tell you're hiding something." she laughs and I blush.

Gaby must be a mind reader. Honestly I've been wanting.. no needing to tell someone about Harry and I and what we've been doing. Hell are we even a 'we'? Gaby looks at me and gestures for me to spill and I sigh finally giving in.

"It's Harry." I mumble.

"No shit but what happened?" she laughs.

What am I supposed to say? I want to tell her about what Harry has done to me lately but some of the events are too personal. Instead I stick to the basic stuff. I end up telling her about how he punched Liam, and how we made out while I was high. And how he has come into my dorm telling me so many things that send me into shivers but then suddenly taking them back, denying them, or completely ruinging me in a matter of hours. When I complete my story Gaby has her hand over her mouth and her glass of water is empty.