Chapter 26

Harry and I take a shower and end up spending the day in bed. We watch movies and make frozen pizza. Harry picks "Fight Club," while I decide on something a little more romantic. He gives me a groan when I pull out "The Notebook" and about halfway through he falls asleep on my chest. In all honesty it's a pretty comfortable day. I almost finish my French essay, I even get Harry to begin his though it takes me a few pleas. Ash had called back a few hours ago and told me the party was going to be at 7 o'clock and it's about five now so I decide on getting up and picking an outfit. Harry groans as I remove my body from under his and he shifts to his side, gripping a pillow in his arms.

I grab my bag and pull out a pair of tight fitting black jeans and my FSU sweatshirt. Ash did say it was just going to be a casual party so I assume what I've picked should be fine.

I pull my shorts down and slide up my jeans, placing my sweatshirt on over my tank top. Harry stirs on the bed and I pull out my straightening iron.

"What are you doing?" he mutters groggily.

"Getting ready for tonight." I reply, taking a seat on the floor in front of a mirror by Harry's bathroom.

"Fuck that's right." he groans, sitting up and tossing his hair about.

I brush out my hair and take a long piece between my fingers, running the hot iron down my brown curls. They instantly straighten down and Harry gives me a confused glance.

"Why are you straightening your hair?" he asks.

"Because it looks nicer this way."

He pouts and turns to his dresser.

"Well I think it looks better natural." he mumbles.

I blush a little and keep straightening my hair until it flows down my back, touching about halfway down my butt. Harry grabs a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt out of his drawer and turns to me before stripping down and changing. I can't help but sneak a few peaks in the mirror and each time he catches me he grins and I instantly turn red.

"You look comfortable." he mumbles to me and I stand up, wrapping up the cord on my flat iron.

"You're in all black." I smirk at him and he furrows his brows.

"And?"

"I like it." I add and his cheeks turn a tad pink and he looks away.

"Thanks." he says and I kiss him on the neck before grabbing my Vans.

He puts on his white converse and grabs his phone.

"Ready?" I say, placing my cell into my pocket and he shoots me a confused glance.

"Uh, isn't it a bit early?"

"Ash won't mind." I reply.

"Yeah but I do." Harry groans, placing his phone into his back pocket.

"Please?" I beg.

"Bollocks, how many times do you plan on fucking begging me today?"

I give him a puppy dog face and his kisses me on the nose before walking to the bathroom.

"So can we go?" I ask and he shuts the door.

"Harry." I moan and hear him turn on the water for the sink.

I slump down onto the bed and text Ash.

*Is anyone there yet?* Send.

About a minute later I receive a reply.

*Just Matty, Niall, Ley, and I. Plus Gaby and Lou since it's their flat. You can come now if you'd like?*

I lock my phone and knock on the bathroom door.