Chapter 34

You're mine.

The words repeat over and over again.

After our shower, Harry and I spent the day together, watching movies, talking, kissing.. I guess you could say it was the perfect day and as the sun began to set I realized just how close it was to being over. Reality was beginning to set in. What the hell was I going to do?

Only a matter of hours ago I gave Harry my virginity and in another few hours I'd be leaving for Maine. Who knows how long I'll be away?

My head spins with the passing thought and I'm forced to think of other things. I had helped Harry clean up his mess downstairs and since our intimate morning he can't seem to keep his hands to himself. But I don't mind. It could be the last time he touches me for a while.

We finally end up in his bed once again. I'm in his soft black shirt and a pair of underwear and knee high socks while he rests his head onto my chest.

It's nearly 7 now and we've been watching re-runs of Doctor Who. He doesn't seem to like it much, making sure to purposely agitate me by calling the Tardis a Telephone Booth.

"Feeling any better?" he asks randomly.

"What?"

"You know.." he mumbles, nodding his soft curls down towards my lady bits.

"Oh." I say a little too loudly and he laughs.

"Yeah.. better." I admit and he sits up and places a kiss to my cheek.

"I'm glad.." He smiles wryly, "I wish we could do it all over again, but we'll give you a little time to heal first."

His words send shivers down my spine and I place a hand to his abs as he bends and kisses me. He bites my bottom lip and pulls away.

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" he asks and I reach over and grab my ticket off the dresser.

"8:00 a.m. at Heathrow airport." I say and he nods.

"What do you want to do tonight then?"

"We could always go for round two." he chuckles as he leans his lips against my neck.

"Harry.." I giggle and he pulls away and lays back down.

"Let's go out tonight." he says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Where?"

"Anywhere you'd like angel."

Here we go again with the pet names.

"Well what did you have in mind lovebug." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I was thinking I'd drive us to London and we could get some dinner."

"Isn't London 3 and a half hours away?" I say and raise my brows and he nods.

"It's my last night with you before you leave, I thought it could be special."

He seems sincerely sweet and it's almost like he's trying to ask me on.. a date?

"Like a date?" I ask and he groans before standing up.

"You know I don't do fucking.. Never mind." he rolls his eyes and I laugh a little at his frustration.

"You don't date Harry?" I tease and he huffs at me before walking into the bathroom.

Harry's P.O.V.

I step into the loo and close the door behind myself before pulling my trousers down. I stand in front of the toilet and begin to piss and I can't help but think of this morning. I don't think I've ever been into someone so much. Sex has always been such a casual affair for me. I'd pick a girl I fancied, fuck her, and that was it. But there was something about Sophia that was different and I think I've known that from the start. Something about the way she could make me want her and no one else. I always craved her.