Chapter 17

"Ash I'm home." I laugh entering the small dorm room we share.

"Soph babe where the hell did you get off to last night?" she replies, standing up to hug me.

I hug her back and take a seat on her bed. Her short black hair is pushed off her forehead with a headband and she's wearing a tank top and a pair of cotton shorts.

"I mean you had that date and then you just buggered off. Ley and Pezz said they saw you at Grimshaw's and you just disappeared with Harry?" she says with a suspicious look on her face.

Shit. I feel really bad that I've been hiding my little, uh, relationship? with Harry from Ash. Especially since she happens to be the closest friend I have in this country.

"What's your secret." she says with furrowed brows and I look up at her and sigh.

"Why have you been hiding things from me, I thought we were mates Soph?" she half pouts.

"We are.. and I want to tell you everything but can I change and shower first.. I'm exhausted." I say and she nods.

I stand up from the bed and make my way to the dresser, pulling out a grey Manchester U.N.I. jumper that belongs to Ash and my tight fitting jean shorts which I know Harry loves. I walk into our little bathroom and shut the door behind myself, stripping down to nothing as I look in the mirror. Small hickeys litter my neck and the one above my breast is getting prominently worse and more noticeable. I sigh, running my hands over them when suddenly my phone vibrates on the counter and I flinch.

*Hope everything is going alright, you haven't called in ages but I'm sure my little scholar is doing just fine. Love Mom xo*

I lock my phone and turn on the hot water, stepping in and closing my eyes. My hair gets washed and my legs and armpits get shaved and I can't help shivering as I remember how Harry gave me my many marks that now cover my neck.

I finally step out and get dressed in the sweater and jean shorts, putting on a black lace bra and a matching black thong. Though I don't wear thongs very much it definetley makes my ass look better in these shorts. Finally I return to find Ash on her bed with a bottle of tequila and 2 shot glasses.

"Isn't alcohol prohibited in the dorms." I giggle, taking a seat.

"Don't be such a square, besides, you wouldn't tell on me would you?" she laughs with an eyebrow raised.

I roll my eyes and she hands me a shot glass. I've never been much of a drinker but I know this will make talking about everything a little bit easier. She opens the bottle and pours the clear liquid into my shot cup and does the same in hers lifting her glass with a wry smile.

"No more secrets."

"Cheers." I smile and we clink our glasses.

I tilt my cup and let the burning substance trickle down my throat, sending fire into my chest.

"You don't drink much do you?" she laughs pouring us each another shot.

"Not really.." I giggle and she rolls her eyes.

"You American's and your lack of experience with normal teenage things."

I down my second shot and the burning is even worse then the first time but I swallow it all and hiss a bit.

"Alright, spill. I want to know everything." she says and takes her second shot.

"So I think I'm dating Harry Styles.." I mumble and Ash practically chokes on her tequila.

"You're what?"

"You heard me.." I say. Why is this such a surprise?

"Wait like, Harry Styles?"