76} suprise

c o n n o r

since the night he asked me if i loved him things changed. he started to act even more weird. he would unexpectedly leave the house without telling me. or talk to people on the phone i didn't even know. it was creeping me out. i didn't know what he was up to, so i was ready to just go for it and ask him.

cause me being me, just left him alone. i trusted him with whatever the fuck he was doing. but right now, i just needed to know. what if he was in trouble?

i was currently making some coffee for us two. when i was done with that i grabbed the two cups and walked to the living room. i gave him the cup.

'thanks babe.'

i sat down next to him. 'we need to talk.' i said directly.

'okay. am i in trouble?' he joked and chuckled.

'yes you kinda are. what are you hiding from me?' i said, kinda angry, kinda scared.

'baby i'm not hiding anything for you what are you ta..-'

'stop. please. i never expected that you would ever lie to me.' i tried to hold back my tears. since when did he stop trusting me? what happened that made him act like this? what if i did something without even realizing it?

'connie..' he putted down our cups and pulled me in his arms. my legs were over his lap while he held me. i just hugged him back. 'i am not lying to you. just give me some time and then i'll tell you, okay?'

'no i need to know! what if you're in trouble? just tell me what you're doing troye!'

'i can't. i really can't.'

if he won't tell me then fuck him. i stood up from his lap but he immediately pulled me back. 'don't touch me!'

'connor connor baby! come here please?' troye said.

'no you won't tell me anything!' i said, beginning to feel really angry. what has gotten into him that made him act this way? i didn't understand what was happening.

'can you please wait baby? you'll find out very soon okay?'

'why not now?'

he stood up and placed his hands on my cheeks. 'please just trust me on this. you'll be very very happy.'

when i looked in his blue eyes i could tell he was telling the truth. 'okay..' i finally said. i wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled my head in his neck.

'i love you. i would never lie to you. ever.'

'i love you too.'

-

as the days pasted by i began to forget about this whole situation a bit. i had absolutely no time thinking about it.

cause today was my fucking birthday.

it was a bit weird that troye didn't talk about it that much, it kinda freaked me out. but that didn't mean he had forgotten my birthday. he would never forget.