32} love you forever

Troye's POV

After ordering some coffee I walked back to Connor and sat down with him. It was early in the morning but we already had breakfast home. We were in the let's-not-be-lazy-today mood I guess. We chatted and laughed, trying to ignore the fact that we only had some days over.

The cafe was pretty empty, today was a rainy day, not many people were outside.

That was until we heard someone walk in the café but I ignored it. But Connor didn't. When he looked at the boy who was ordering some coffee now I saw his smile fade. He looked scared and surprised.

'Con? What's wrong?'

He didn't answer. He was biting his lip, I knew he did that when he was nervous.

'Connor?'

He then realized I was talking to him. His eyes looked now right into mine. 'Who is that?' I asked.

'T-That's um.. m-my ex boyfriend.'

(a/n for the people forgetting who he is, he's the one that cheated on him. Connor explained that to Troye on the phone)

'The one that cheated on you?' I said, trying to keep my voice low. I knew Connor was trying to hide from him, not wanting him to know that he's here.

He nodded and gulped.

I grabbed his hand. 'Can I please go to him and kick him in the balls?' I asked. I mean? He hurted MY Connor. I remember Connor talking about it, crying over it.

But it was already too late for him to give an answer, cause the boy already knew Connor was here.

'Well well well.. Look who's here.'

'Go away Sam.' Connor said. When he said his name he said it more angrier than ever.

'Oh you found a new boyfriend? Honey, love doesn't exist, especially not when you're ugly as fuck. Wanna make a bet that this boy will leave you too?'

'Okay, that's it.' I spitted out and stand up. 'Would you please like to shut the fuck up and leave him alone, you should be ashamed for talking like that about him, he's talented, smart, and fucking beautiful. You aren't one of them so go fuck. off.'

I knew I hitted a soft spot, he tried to stay strong by saying 'Whatever.' He walked out of the cafe, leaving us alone. I made my way over to Connor and held his hand. 'Are you okay?'

'Y-Yeah. Thank you..'

'Trust me baby, he won't ever come near you again.'

He nodded and pulled me close to him, hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting him relax in my arms.

'I can't believe I fell for him..' He whispered.

'It's okay now Con, you found someone who will love you forever.'

'I did. And I'll do the same thing to him.'