29} use protection kids

Okay before you guys start reading please read this first. THIS BOOK REACHED 3K READERS WUUUUT?? Thank you so so so much you have no idea how much this means to me. Writing has always been something personal to me, I used to write in my notes and I wouldn't tell anyone. I did it for myself and I didn't like to share it. But this was the best decision ever, I just wanted to try something new. Okay now I'm just talking to much OKAY BYE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUU

Troye's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, realizing Connor and I collapsed on the bad after.. Yeah. I smiled when the memories came back, he showed me how much he loved me and so did I. Connor was still sleeping. His back was pressed against my chest while my arm was around his waist.

God, I love this boy so much.

'Troye..' I heard him mumble.

'Good afternoon babyboy.'

He smiled while he grabbed my hand that was on his waist now. 'How do you feel?' I said, making sure he was feeling alright.

'Amazing.'

I smiled. 'I need a shower tho.' He said.

'Shower together? We don't wanna waste the water don't we?' I smirked.
He laughed. 'Okay loser, let's go.'

-

Connor's POV

After we got out of the shower we lazily watched some shows on the tv while cuddling, until Troye got a call. When he picked up I curiously looked at him.

'Hi mom!'

'Yeah I'm fine.'

'Yes, I'm eating.'

'Yep.'

'Yeah yeah don't worry mom.'

'Yes, he's amazing and prettier than I expected.' He said while looking at me. I blushed while holding his hand. He smiled.

'Do you wanna speak him? Yeah ofcourse.'

Oh god. What do I say? What will she say? Before I knew it I was already holding the phone to my ear.

'Hi mrs. Mellet!'

'Oh you already sound lovely, how are you guys doing?'

'We're doing good.' I smiled.

'That's great, be sure to use protection and..-'

Troye quickly took the phone from me while I was laughing. 'Okay mom we gotta go bye love you!'

I was still laughing. 'What are you laughing at! That was embarrassing!'
I was still laughing and giggling while looking at him. 'Oh my god shut up!'

'Make me.' I winked before giggling again.

He pressed his lips against mine, making my giggles disappear and slowly kissing back. 'There.' He said after letting go.

'Dick.' I chuckled while rolling my eyes.

'Something you love to suck.'

Our eyes locked, and I knew he was waiting for my reaction. I just looked at him with a did-you-just-say-that face.

'I'll better run.' He said.

'You should.'