52} amnesia

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DM HAS 50K READERS

THANK YOU GUYSSS OMFG THIS IS GOING SO FAST??

ILYILYILYILY :)

c o n n o r

if i'm being honest, today was a real rollercoaster. i didn't expect this all to happen. i finally met troye's mother and she was so worried about him and matthew. she knew troye loved matthew and now he's hurting. bad. the whole time i was speechless. everything was going great, everyone was happy. i felt so bad for troye. he didn't deserve this. no one would deserve this. the worst thing was that troye had now 2 relationships that probably won't work out anymore. we don't know if he'll survive. why can't he just live happy?

i sighed as the thought just kept going. when we finally got to his house i walked in with msr. mellet. i saw everyone sitting in the living room. everyone was quiet. when tyde saw me he immediately got up and hugged me. i wrapped my arms around him. i mean, this is the first time we're seeing each other and he always helped me through my worst moments.

''everything is so messed up.'' he mumbled as we let go of each other.

''i know..'' i said.

''trust me, i know.''

after a couple hours troye still didn't come back. he wouldn't answer our calls. i mean, their calls. i didn't want to bother him. i was kinda scared to call him. what if he'll be mad?

now i'm thinking too much.

i got to troyes room, wanting to call him. but first i took a look. i remember him sitting on that bed, skyping me, telling me he was tired. that keyboard where he played his music and much more things i would remember.

i slowly sat on his bed and gave him a call, hoping he would pick up. and he did.

'h-hey..'

'hey troye.. are you okay?'

'i-i'm fine. he isn't..' he sniffed.

'what did the doctors say?'

'he still hasn't woken up.. connor i-i can't stop crying.'

'he will make it troye. i promise you. talk to him, hold his hands and i swear before you'll know it he will open his eyes. stay strong..'

'thank you con.. tell mum i'm sorry for not picking up..'

'i will, don't worry about it we understand.'

'alright..'

'are you planning on staying the night?'

'i do want that.. i wanna stay with him.'

'just call me if you need something.'

'okay.. thank you, i'm sorry that i'm giving you such an headache with this situation i put you through.'

'hey, don't say that. i'm glad i'm here to help.'

'i'm glad you're here..'

with that i hung up. he's so broken. i would've been broken too if troye got hit by.. wait, why am i taking him as example? he's not my boyfriend or whatsoever.

at that moment i got a text from troye.

troye: the beds in the guest rooms aren't that comfortable.. you can sleep in my room if you want

connor: are you sure?

troye: ofcourse, go ahead

connor: alright, thanks

t r o y e

i kept staring at his closed eyes, hoping he would open them. in my imagination he opened them and looked at me, telling me he was alive. but he didn't. in reality his eyes were still closed and no one knows when he'll wake up.

his hand was in mine. what if i'll never get to touch him again? what if he won't make it? what if.. stop.

'i-i don't know if you can hear me b-but.. god, you're my whole world. i want you to be healthy, i want you to wake up. don't you daee to leave me matt.. i love you.'

i closed my eyes, trying hard to hold back the tears. 'please wake up matthew..' i sniffed.

'how do you know my name?'

i immediately opened my eyes as i heard his voice. oh my god. he made it. he's alive. 'matthew!' i smiled as i stood up, in shock with tears in my eyes. wait.. what did he just said?

'w-what?'

'w-who are you? why am i h-here? w-wha..'

'w-w..' i wanted to say something but i couldn't bring out anything. at that moment a doctor came in, seing that matthew was awake.

he started telling him what happened and doing a few tests on him. and here i was, looking straight ahead, seeing everything as a blur as the words repeated in my head. who are you.

i didn't realize tears were rolling down my eyes. i saw matthews confused look as he continued

'why are you crying?' he said.

'd-don't you remember me? t-troye? troye sivan mellet?' i said, ignoring his question.

'i.. i really don't.. i don't know you.'

'b-but..' i wanted to tell him. i wanted to tell him who i was and what i meant to him. but i didn't want to pressure him. he just fucking woke up.

'do you know your full name?'

'i o-only remember matthew..'

'do you know your family's names?'

'i-i don't know..' he said as he slowly started crying. fuck, i asked too much.

'sir would you please like to leave the room, his family is on his way.'

'what? but i'm.. i'm really close to him.'

'you can come back later but he doesn't remember much, the important thing right now is seeing if he remembers his family.'

and then i gave up. i gave one more look at matthew before leaving. the last thing that happened was me, driving back home while crying.

and then i knew everything was messed up.

-

hi

so troye is in Amsterdam right fucking now. who knows the feeling of your idol being in your city but you can't go? please let's cry together bc who knows when he'll come back im crying

and about this chapter, some of you guys wanted him dead, some didn't. so i did this. everyone happy. he's alive but his relationship is dead now

or will it be saved? will he remember eventually?

😈