70} another big news

c o n n o r

i woke up with the best feeling ever, my body felt safe against troye's, it made me blush and giggle when i thought about last night. he always knew how to make me feel good. i pressed a kiss in his neck since i was pretty close to it.

when troye woke up i felt his arms tighten around me. he was always in a cuddly mood in the morning and i liked it. he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. he said nothing, he just smiled at me. i blushed and smiled back.

i hided my head in his neck. 'good morning.'

'morning.' i said.

'i'm so excited to tell my family that i'm moving in with you.'

i smiled at him. 'hey, i just realized that i never met your family. actually.. you never talk about them.'

no, not now..

'i'm hungry, should we eat?' i gulped and stood up. i put on my shirt.

'con? hey, come back.' he stood up and made me look at him by grabbing my hands. 'why did you just change the subject?'

'i didn't.' i said. ofcourse i did, i just hoped that he would let go of this subject. i trust him, but i don't wanna talk about it.

'you don't wanna talk about it baby?'

i shook my head, not trying to cry. god, i'm so sensitive. i hate myself.

wow, what?

did i just say that? but i love myself, do i? i'm always positive. i think. fuck, what is wrong with me. i'm always the one saying 'love yourself'

'that's okay, come here.' he said and wrapped his arms around me. i did the same thing and bit my lip. 'love you babe, talk to me when you're ready.'

'love you too.' i said. and then i realized how soft my voice sounded. i knew that if i talked out loud i would break down in tears. i always cry. cry cry cry. i hate it. i don't wanna be a crybaby. why am i thinking so negative suddenly?

'can w-we please tell the news?' i said, trying to talk about something else now. something that made me happy.

'yeah ofcourse.' he said and kissed my forehead. we walked to the kitchen, seeing everyone eating breakfast. we joined them, talked a bit and laughed.

it was time to tell them. i looked at troye, and then he started to talk. 'guys uhm.. i have another news to tell you..'

'another one? alright.' tyde said.

'yeah so.. i know connor and i just got back together but.. he kinda asked something important yesterday..'

'DID HE PROPOSE?!' sage screamed. everyone gasped.

'no! calm down.' he laughed, and i chuckled.

'i asked him to move in with me.. and he said yes.. so.. i'm asking you guys if you're okay with that.'

everyone had different expressions. steele had the psh-i-knew-this-would-happen face. sage just looked at us with her mouth wide open, tyde was.. i think not breathing. his mom was about to cry and his dad had a smile on his face.

'i-i really want to start a life with him. i love him.'

'i'm so happy to hear that.. we're okay with it..-'

'NOOO STAY I'M GONNA MISS YOU.' tyde said, obviously joking. but i knew that he would miss troye.

'shut up tyde, but honey if you're ready then i think it's time that you're moving out.'

i smiled and looked at troye. he kissed my cheek. 'i can't wait.'

'neither can i.' i said.

-

CHAPTER 70 ALREADY

idk when this book ends btw lol idc we'll see about that

i don't even know how it's gonna end

i think i'll kill one of them and make everyone cry about it, yep that's gonna be the end

jk i hate when that happens I NEED A HAPPY ENDING lol bye