31} play along

Connor's POV

It was now one week later, we knew that we only had a couple days until Troye had to go home and the thought of it made me wanna scream and cry at the same time, but right now we had to enjoy the moment we had together.

Right now we were watching some movie in the cinéma. We sat at the back, paying attention to the movie.

Okay that was a lie, we weren't paying attention at all. I didn't even know the title of the movie. And I didn't really care tho. We were giggling and kissing and being touchy and stuff. He made me feel like I was in high school again. Falling in love is amazing. It really is.

'Shh!' We suddenly heard someone in front of us say. We tried hard not to laugh. Our kisses were pretty loud, that's a fact. 'Okay we should stop now.' I chuckled. 'Or not.' He said.

'What do you..-'

He smashed his lips against mine, making the kiss rough. He moaned against my lips, and I knew he did that on purpose. 'Troye we're gonna get kicked out!' I said. What was he thinking?

'Shht this is fun. Just play along.' He giggled and kissed me again with a lot of sound.

Okay then, why not?

'Oh Troye.' I moaned loud, trying to not giggle. 'Sit on my lap.' I whispered. He sat on my lap and moaned one more time.

'Security!' Someone screamed. After a couple seconds someone came in that worked here, telling us to 'kindly leave'.

When we got out of the cinema we burt out in a lot of giggles. 'We fucking paid for this shit.' I said.

'Well I had fun.' He smirked.

'Ofcourse you did.' I laughed while rolling my eyes. 'Where are we going now?' I said.

'Get some food, I'm starving.'

'Okay but let's not get kicked out this time.'

'I'll try.'