...Smoke Weed

IMPORTANT:
i have an extremely important message posted on the wall of my account. please read :( just know i am truly sorry.

Chapter 15:

-Calum-

The door opened and he jumped from being startled. Calum looked at the door, faced forward, then back to his door again. He focused on the shaded figure by the door and eventually was able to make out a shape. It was a body and whoever it was had muttered something but he was too high to hear.

His room was a complete hot box. Calum was engulfed in the smell of weed and was over come with a feeling of happy jitters.

"Andrea?" He questioned when the figure came closer to him. He knew it was her, he could smell her through the cloud of smoke.

"What did you do?" Was all she responded with and he recognized her voice. It was so soothing like it always had been.

"Come sit!" Calum motioned for her to slide under the covers of his bed sheets but she declined by shaking her head. Calum had pouted at Andrea and then shrugged, not really knowing what to do. He slipped out of his covers and sat on the edge of his bed eventually joined by her.

"Why'd you do this?" She asked. She didn't sound sad or disappointed, just curious. There's many reasons people get high and although it wasn't something Andrea frequently participated in, she didn't like to judge those who do.

"Because look at me! I'm happy!"

"No you just think you're happy."

"Same thing."

"No it's not Calum."

"Well Michael gave me some so I took it okay. It's a part of life you know."

"Sure," was all she responded with. Calum hated that they already started their evening off with a mini debate. These weren't his intentions; he just craved her company.

"Why didn't you kiss me?" Calum asked her sincerely but Andrea didn't have an answer. She only shrugged.

"Do you want to kiss me?" He asks, not wanting to let go of the topic. Calum leaned in closer to Andrea but only slightly and the movement wasn't even noticeable.

"Yes," she answered honestly and Calum lit up inside with a desiring fire. He bit down hard into his lip, wanting to make a move. But he didn't.

Calum felt bitterness overwhelm his conscience and he wished Andrea needed him in the same way he needed her. He hated that she turned him down before. He wished she would sincerely want him back, not just for sex.

Calum's eyes wondered all around the room, landing on everything. He looked at each inch of the wall and each inch of Andrea's body. He couldn't let his mind settle and he couldn't focus on just one thing either. But he felt happy.

"Calum," Andrea started up again. Her voice sounded more strained and choked. "We're you sad?"

"What do you mean? I'm happy now."

"But before. Were you sad? Is that why you didn't this? Because you were sad?" He may have felt dizzy but Calum could hear the wave of concern that hid in Andrea's voice.

"No," he lied. Of course he felt sad. But he didn't want her to know that. "Everyone smokes Andy. I told you, Michael gave this stuff to me. Nothing else."

"Calum," Andrea's voice echoed with the same sound and he wanted her to drop the caring shit. If she cared she wouldn't have ran off from the kiss him like she did.

"Andy I'm fine! I smoke cigs too you know. I don't do this often okay so just drop it! Why can't you drop it! I'm happy!"

Happiness was important to Calum. If he wasn't happy then he didn't know who he was. He always radiated with a vibe that told you everything would be okay but if he himself didn't feel that way, then he had lost his purpose.

-Andrea-

There was something so vulnerable about Calum that made Andrea so attached to him in this state. She felt the urge to help and she hadn't figured out how she would do that. She wanted to kiss him despite the state he's in but wasn't sure if it was a smart idea.

Calum cocked his head to the side, examining Andrea's eyes. He searched for answers in her. Answers she herself didn't even have.

Andrea couldn't take it anymore. She didn't like the sexual tension between them and wanted it all to go away. She was ready for his touch and didn't care that he was high. Andrea just wanted to feel him again. She wanted him inside of her and she needed to be filled with him.

Andrea tried to convince herself that she was doing this for him, but she herself wanted this. She was so close to his lips that she could taste them before they even connected.

Calum had gently cupped her face and pulled it away from his own. She knew he wanted to kiss her so she wondered why he was holding back.

"I want you to need this Andy. Not want it."

She understood what he meant but couldn't tell the difference within herself.

"I do need this."

"No you don't. You want it. There's a difference."

Calum had to use all his will power to hold her back. Sighing, he takes off his shirt and jeans and slips under his blacker covers. Andrea follows his actions and puts on some of his clothes, not caring if she crashed at his place.

The two lied next to each other, sighing loudly every now and then. It was apparent that they were both confused and neither one of them could solve it. Andrea watched as Calum's eyes flickered all over the room.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled, cuddling into him. Her hands rest into his defined torso, tracing her nails gently into the skin every so often.

"Go to sleep Andy. We have a big weekend ahead of us."

Andrea stole a quick glance at Calum's face and he winks at her. This gesture sent a whirlwind of butterflies storing through her insides. She was happy to know that they would still continue with a month of hanging out and she hoped things went better this next time around.

She places a soft kiss onto his rib cage and drifts to sleep, but there's on thought that tugs on her mind:
she can't fall for him.

**********************************

A/N:

so, yes. I know. the past three chapter sucked. I'm sorry :(

BUT ITS GOING TO GET INTERESTING REAL QUICK JUST YOU WAIT

I'm so excited, y'all have no idea!

VoTe and CoMMeNt

~ but_whylove

"If you ain't aim too high then you aim too low"
January 28th, J. Cole