Bad Time For Pizza

Please read the Author's Note at the end

Chapter 7:

-Andrea-

Andrea was furious. She cannot believe Calum embarrassed her like that in front of Luke. She just can't even believe that Calum showed up from the middle of no where. They had a deal. So many thoughts were rolling through her mind at once and she's not sure what to do.

Andrea's made her way over to Calum's house because he asked for an evening of her time. An evening of dinner and talking. An evening of explanations and negotiations is how he had explained it. She was wary about it but Andrea had accepted his offer.

He supposedly lives with his sister so company shouldn't be a big problem. She wants this to be the end. Andrea doesn't like the thought of sticking around with someone who was suppose to be a one night stand. But every now and then she gets a tickle in her stomach, telling her that she's glad for it and the feeling is dreadfully hard for Andrea to ignore.

She sits on a stool that is placed next to the island counter, waiting for Calum to say something. He shuffles his feet and she can tell he's not prepared for this. Earlier he was so brave to approach her, where did that go? she wonders.

"So," Calum starts. Finally, Andrea thinks, hating that they were silent for so long. She started to get impatient but didn't want to speak first.  "I ordered pizza for us, it should arrive soon."

"Cal listen, I'm not looking to stay for very long honestly. I'm hear to listen to your proposition, state my opinion, then leave." Andrea keeps a straight face, her lips pursed. Calum cocks his head to the side slightly and studies her for a minute, looking at her with much curiosity.

"You like to get right to the point don't you? With everything. Why can't you just chill for a bit?"

"I'm horribly impatient and I get bored." She answers plainly, shrugging at the end. Calum nervously laughs at her answer and takes a seat across from her.

"I have an idea," Calum says, making Andrea straighten up in her seat. "Please just hear me out all the way." She nods her head in response, not liking the thought already.

"You said you wanted a one night stand but, I can't do that."

But you agreed, Andrea thinks but bites her tongue instead. She reminds herself to hear him out all the way first.

"So I have a proposal. How about, for a whole month, you stick around. You and I hang out and just do whatever, and if you can truly say you don't like me after that, then I'll leave you alone. But if you do have feelings for me th-"

"Then what?" Andrea laughs at him; she can't keep silent anymore. "We date?" She laughs again, unable to see herself ever doing that. "You're being unrealistic Calum. Sorry love but I don't want that for myself."

Andrea watches as Calum maneuvers his way around the island to get next to her. His close proximity turns Andrea on a little. "Then don't fall for me," Calum says in a low voice, making Andrea shiver. He cockily smirks and Andrea starts to consider his plan.

"One whole month?" She clarifies, raising her perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"Yes."

"Is this a friends with benefits deal?"

"Could be," he hums in her ear, his breath tickling her skin. She shifts herself so that they could be closer together and Calum does the same. They both start to breath heavier; the tension begins to rise and neither of them could wait any longer. Calum starts to carefully lean in, closing his eyes and-

Ding.

"The pizza's here," she whispers, pulling away before they ever made contact. He sighs extensively and walks to the front door, ready to get their food.

Andrea uses the time to ponder on her options. I could say no. She thinks, not really sure if she wants to. She's never stuck around with someone for a whole month. This should be fun.

When Calum comes back he looks at her with his infamous pleading eyes, wishing for her to say anything. What Andrea said next was shocking, even catching her off guard.

"Alright."

**********************************

A/N:

I ALMOST WROTE A KISSING SCENE BAHAHAHAAAJVSBXK

IMPORTANT:
Please read the following,

Okay so I wrote a short story! It's only 1 part long, it's already completed, published, and everything!

Here's the best part, ITS A LOUIS TOMLINSON FANFICTION!!

Okay so please read it :) I've entered it in a monthly Fiction Contest so hopefully all goes well.

But please read it, vote, and comment. It's called Nostalgia.

Okay thanks :)

VOTE and COMMENT

~ but_whylove

lol (lots of love)