On Wednesday's We...

Chapter 14:

-Calum-

"You okay, Cal?" Mali asks him, gently patting his back. Her, Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Luke all sit at a round table in a old-fashion looking bar.

"Yeah, let's just go play that set."

The four boys stand up and walk over to the stage, setting up their instruments. Calum had big plans for this night. He was supposed to take Andrea and Jenna to a small carnival that's out of town and then afterwards to this little bar because him and the boys were going to preform. It was his way of showing Andrea another side of him. He was going to subtly express himself to her through his music. He wanted to share this part of his life with her before it was too late and he was gone on tour. But plans didn't work out the way he wanted.

He was extremely confused. He hadn't known what he did to make Andrea upset or why she just canceled everything. More than anything, he wanted to know if she was okay. He wanted to fix it all and he wondered what she was doing right now.

After setting up his bass and all the other boys were ready, Calum started to talk into the mic.

"Hey, we're 5 Seconds of Summer and this first song is called Unpredictable."

-Andrea-

She didn't want to go to the party in all honesty. But she didn't want to let Jenna down either. Lying, Andrea said she'd meet her there later but in reality, she went home.

The drive was definitely dreadful for Andrea. She kept thinking about what she did to Calum and why she did it. Andrea really didn't have an explanation though. She just wasn't in the mood maybe or she was nervous and overwhelmed. Whatever it was, it kept her from a night with Jenna and Calum and she knows it'll be hard to fix things with him.

"Hey love, back so soon?" Andrea's mum had asked when she walked into the house but Andrea didn't respond, she just started walking into her room.

"You know, you should keep that boy around. I really like him," her mother added amidst the silence.

"Yeah mum," Andrea starts as she walks to her room. Her voice is barely audible. "I do too."

-

It's been a few days and Andrea has been avoiding Calum this whole time. It's all her fault and she knows that but she doesn't know how to explain it all to him. She can't even explain it all to herself. But she wishes she could tell him what she was feeling. Or at least apologize. Andrea wants to be closer to him. She has this craving for him deep in the pit of her stomach that she can't shake away.

Andrea let's her mind flood with thoughts of Calum. She wonders if she'd ever get him out of her head. She even wonders why he's stuck in there in the first place and why she can't get over him. Her phone suddenly buzzes, snapping her out of her thoughts.

Calum: hey Andy

She was shocked to see his name pop on her screen. What does she say? Andrea certainly wasn't expecting this and doesn't even know if she should respond.

Andrea: it's Andrea

Calum: xD I like Andy vetter

Andrea: did you need something?

Calum: i jst wanted to talk with yu. ehat hapned between us?

Andrea: well I'd tell you if you typed properly and sounded a little more sane.

Calum: im purfectlu sane!!

Andrea: no Calum, you're not. I think you're drunk.

Calum: am not! im sane Andy! ive been feeling lik shit lately but im perfextly sane. I jus wanted to talk to you again. I want to hear your voice agaim.

Andrea: it's Wednesday Calum. you should get some sleep.

Calum: :( i cant slep Andy. Mali will be workinh all night long and I have no ine with me. cone over please.

Andrea: I don't think that's the best idea. And besides my mum's home. I can't sneak out.

Calum: the doors unlocked for youu Andy. Always.

This short lived conversation didn't settle well in Andrea's mind. He's either horrible at typing or he's under some sort of influence. Neither of those options sounded good and it only made Andrea more curious.

"Fucking shit," she muttered under her breath. She needs to see him again. She wants the taste of his lips on hers. She wants to touch him all over and to get the same reaction in return. She just wants to see him again as well.

Without warning Calum, Andrea slowly attempts to exit her house to drive over to his. This wasn't her first attempt at sneaking out so it was fairly simple for her. When Andrea gets into her car she races over to see Calum, hoping he isn't a wreck.

Finally reaching his flat, she made it over to his door which--like he said-- was unlocked.

"Calum?" She whispered shouted, trying to find his room. But he didn't respond.

She opened one door after the next, trying to find him in each room. She came to the last one down a long borrow hall and opened it. The sight overwhelmed her and she wished she didn't see what was before her.

"Oh Calum," she chokes feeling bad. "What did you do?"

**********************************

A/N:

I
Hate
School

go read Cinnamon by drunkeycalum bc it's the bestest thing ever, I shit you not.

I luv ya!! Thanks for reading! It means a lot

If you haven't, comment what you want to happen between Calum and Andrea.
Heartbreak? Them dating officially? A kiss? NO kiss? A dirty scene???? COMMENT

Pssssst...
VOTE and COMMENT

~but_whylove

"I get high cause
the lows can be so cold"

~ '03 Adolescence, J. Cole