Introduction

Intro:

"Just one time?"

"Just one time."

"And then it's all over?"

"Yes."

"What happens afterwards?"

"We depart ways. I'll leave you alone and you'll leave me alone. It's all over."

"Okay."

-

Andrea Wright keeps a low profile. She's well known, but you'll never see her hanging around for very long. She's like a dandelion that gets blown in the wind. She's there one second and the next...gone.

Calum Hood is a nerdy bass player. He's been invited to parties and you'll see him around school but he's kinda just...there. Not popular but not disliked either. He as well keeps a low profile but in a different way. There's just nothing to important or outstanding about him. At least, none that people see in their first glance.

When their paths cross at a Senior party, one thing leads to another and suddenly they're in bed together. Andrea wants to be in and then gone. Little does she know that Calum doesn't exactly want the same thing.

She told him "just one time" and he said "okay" but is that what he really wants? No.

She understood the terms of the night. Smash and dash. She was willing to abide by those rules.

But he believes in forever.

**********************************

A/N:

WOAH IM REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS!

It'll be written in third person btw. Hope y'all don't mind but I think you'll like it :)

VOTE and COMMENT

Please continue to read this.

~ but_whylove

:)