Michael and Luke Sitting In a --

There's an option in the A/N at the bottom for you to vote for your favorite Calum ship. PLEASE PARTICIPATE! xo.
~but_whylove

Chapter 12:

-Calum-

"Calum you left me alone at the show for a whole night with only Luke. Do you realized how gay we looked?" Michael rants, flailing his arms around.

"Shut up, I know you liked it. I've seen the sparks between you two. You might as well have been sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-" Calum smirks at his own comment, but gets cut off before finishing his rhyme.

"Fuck you. You and I go to those concerts every year but you left me for a girl. That's low mate."

"You're the one that told me to do it, Mike!"

"True but that's not the point!"

Calum rolls his eyes, seeing that Michael is just over dramatic. He's actually glad that he was able to spend that whole time with Andrea and although Michael won't admit it, he's happy for Calum.

"So what happened last night anyways?" Michael asks, nudging Calum with a smirk on his face.

"We just hung out," Calum shrugs, smiling like a fool. He remembers the night vividly after the mini concerts. They went over to her house. Her warm body resting on his. The sweet smell of her skin as she drifted off to sleep. The beautiful words that left her mouth.

"That's it?"

Calum feels like he's rolled his eyes one too many times for a Friday morning but there's something about each of Michael's reactions and comments that make him do it.

"Yes Mike, that's it." Calum huffs, remembering the morning.

He had wanted to touch her. Calum wanted to hold her close and connect their lips. He wanted them to bundle in the blankets and never let the day end but he couldn't have that. He wanted to start something intimate but he didn't think she wanted it back.

And no one wants to face rejection.

-Andrea-

After an interesting morning with Calum, the two made there way to school and once there, dispersed to different paths.

It was weird for Andrea to have intimate moments with Calum one second and the next it's like she never knew him. School was definitely a different zone for her. She surly wasn't embarrassed by Calum, but being with him at school seemed a little too on the clingy side for her.

Sighing, Andrea reaches her typical go to lunch table when she's not sure where else she wants to hang around. There, she finds some "close" friends of hers. Like usual, they're talking about another weekend party that will take place on Saturday.

"You'll be there, right Drea?" One of them named Jenna asks her.

"Umm," Andrea really didn't want to go. Parties have been the exact same thing to her lately; nothing spontaneous. Just a night of dirty dancing and drinking, followed by a deadly hangover the next morning.

"Ya know," Andrea starts up, her voice raised in a higher tone. "I don't think I'll make it. Maybe the next one?"

"What do you mean? This party will be one of the best! What could you possibly have better to do?" Jenna interrogates, shifting her hand to run through her straight, dirty-blonde hair. She's not letting Andrea get off the hook that easily. If anything Jenna wants a long explanation.