Chapter Nine

Thank you for reading. I'm starting from where I left off last time.

NINE:

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started to take the like bit of clothes I had left on.

"Hey Dani do you want some foo..." My head darted toward the door Zach was in the door way with Jason and his other friend. I was never getting out of this one. I instantly tried to cover myself and was about to explain when Zach interrupted me before I could even talk. "WHAT THE HELL DANI? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? HUH?"

I could say that I was about to well yea but that would just make him angrier. I finally realised me and Kyle were still in the same position as before and hastily moved away and grabbed my clothes. Zach just looked away and waited until I was fully clothed before speaking again.

"Dani really I can't believe you'd do somethin' like that!" he said sighing.

"Actually I didn't get to do anything because you interrupted me so..." I retorted.

"You know what I mean!" Zach said sounding peeved.

"Imma go." Kyle butted in sounding uncomfortable probably because Zach looked like he would attack any second.

"OK, Bye babe."

"Bye." We leaned in for a kiss.

"Oh, I don't think so!" Zach said pulling Kyle off me. Agh. He was really starting to annoy me first he interrupts me while things are just getting good and now he won't even let us kiss.

Kyle got the message anyway and went home. That was not MY message. We all stared at each other until we heard the front door close.

"Get out!" I said bluntly. I really didn't want to see Zach right now never mind Jason.

"We're not going anywhere until you explain what happened!" Zach demanded.

"Well Jason doesn't need to be here." I said looking him up and down distastefully.

"He's staying now explain."

"Fine... Well me and Kyle started kissing then taking our clothes of and-" I was cut off.

"I didn't mean that, I know that already, what I mean is what were you thinking?"

He isn't going to get a straight answer out of me. "Well when he was naked I was thinking I want to touch-" Cut off again he he.

Zach looked at me with decussated in his face. "Ew, STOP NO, I didn't mean that either and you know it!"

"Of course that’s what I meant brother dearest." I said sweetly batting my eye lashes.

He gave me a stern look and finally realised I wouldn't cooperate. "You know what fine Mum comes back tomorrow let’s see what she thinks about all this." Damn he knew my weak point Mum would freak out.

Zach was about to turn and walk out when I yelled. "PLEEEEAAASSSEEEE! Noooo. My life will be over I won't even be allowed out of the house ever."

"I guess I really don't want to hear any more about your sex life so your fine."

"Yay, thank you thank you thank you!"

"Yea Yea." Zach said and walked out.

I can't believe that! Next time I'll be sure to go to Kyle’s house when NO ONE is in. I put on my Pj's and climbed into bed.

I had one text from... Kyle. It read.

'Hi cutey r u OK?'

'I'm fine I guess. Cutey? But my brother asked me random questions like what was I thinking which was funny but I wouldn't give him real answer so he threatened to tell my Mum. :'('

'Yea cutey as a pet name but now I think baby sounds better? Will he really tell your mum?'

'No he said he wouldn't in the end and yea better. Defiantly going to your house next time!'

'Good idea. Night baby. ;) Love ya. I'll pick you up 4 school.'

'kay, Night, love you. x'

I fell into a relaxed sleep after I shut my phone off.

***Morning***

My alarm sounded which made me groan and roll over. But after five minutes at war with the alarm I dragged myself out of bed and washed, did my hair and got dressed.

I looked at the clock it would be around fifteen minutes until Kyle got here.

I walked down the stairs to get breakfast to see Jason, Zach and friends sprawled al over the couch. They'll wake up soon anyway no point me trying to wake them.

I was about to walk in and get some breakfast when a car horn beeped. I looked at my phone clock Kyle was still too early. hmm.

I walked out to see Kyle parked in the driveway. Well I guess he's just early I grabbed my bag and headed to his car even though I didn't even get breakfast.

"Hi you're early." I exclaimed as I climbed into his car.

"Yea I know but I thought we could eat breakfast together." He smiled at me holding two coffees up and a big of food.

"Oh my gosh, you saved me from starvation, I love you."

He chuckled and pulled away from the drive. Oh I forgot to tell Zach I was getting a ride with Kyle aw well I'll text him.

___________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

x