Chapter 4

Hey guys sorry for keeping you waiting. But the chapter is here now!

Four

That Bitch! I stood up and walked over to her.

"You better leave before I break your plastic nose!" I snapped.

She rolled her eyes. "Suuuurrre. I'd like to see you try"

I smirked and punched her right in the face. She stumbled back holding her nose. Okay... Maybe that was slightly mean but she deserved it! "Sammy lets go find Chris ." She nodded. "Bye Jason."  Wow Jason's hot. WAIT what did I just think that? Get him out of you head Dani!

"Nice to meet you Jason. Bye!" She cheered. We walked back to the place we agreed to meet and waited for Chris to go to the cheek out.

"Do you guys want to stay over at mine?" I knew Jason would be staying at mine so Chris and Sammy could distract me. This plan will work.

Chris just nodded and Sammy jumped onto my back shouting "YES!"

"I thought you were my friend Dani now you're taking my girlfriend from me." Chris joked.

I rolled my eyes and gave Sammy a piggy-back ride out to the car. She's actually allot heaver than she looks I was almost dead by the time we reached the car. I lunged myself into the car and Chris sped off towards my house.

Once I got home I surprised Zach and jumped on him. Ha ha he hates when I do that.

"I'm back! Chris and Sammy are staying over!" I shouted giggling.

"Yea, sure whatever just get of off me!" He sounded kind of annoyed at me. I got of him and went up to my room with Sammy and Chris. We all jumped onto my bed.

"Where are we sleeping?" Chris asked.

"You and Sammy can share the guest room but there's only one double bed is that OK?" I asked because I didn't know if they were comfortable sharing, even though they're a couple.

"OK!" Sammy and Chris said simultaneously. And Chris said a victory yes to himself while kind off jumping up and down like an five year old. Which made me and Sammy laugh uncontrollably.

Once we were finished laughing and rolling on the floor Sammy asked, "So who was that whore from earlier?"

"Eliza..She's so freaking annoying." I grumbled. She hates me for no reason I never even did anything on her!

She laughed "I could tell." It's good to have friends who agree with you.

"Did guys meet Eliza there?"

"Yup. Jason too." A smirk appeared on Sammy's lips.

"JASON AND DANI SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" She sang. I rolled my eyes, don't get me wrong I loved Sammy but she could get on your nerves.

"What are you talking about babe?" Chris asked confused.

"Jason was flirting with Dani!" She chirped. See what I mean by getting on my nerves.

He chuckled then I kicked him out so we could change into our PJ's.

*A couple off hours later*

We'd change and stuff we basically talked about random stuff for the past two hours.

"Me and Chris are gonna buy junk food!" Sammy said, holding Chris' hand. Aw they were too cute together!

"Wait. You're going in your pyjamas?" Why would she do that?

"Yup! to lazy to change. well see you soon." I should have known Sammy would do something like that. Then she and Chris walked out the front door shouting bye.

I opened my laptop then logged into face book, six new friend requests. Huh! I clicked on them and saw Chris Is Awkward, Sammy Loves Sharpies. Those two made me laugh then I scrolled down the page, what the heck? Jason Thorne and Eliza Anderson. Why would they add me I hated them both! well I sorta hate Jason, or did I? I accepted them all anyways and saw that Eliza had posted something on my wall.

'You dumb b*tch you broke my f*king nose!' I liked it just to make her mad then logged out. I opened my library for music closed my eyes and mouthed the lyrics to the songs. Next thing I heard the door open and close softly. I opened on eye and saw Jason about a centimetre away from my lips connecting with his. I started to get butterflies in my stomach. Was he going to kiss me? Oh I hope he will! What am I saying no I don't I need to stop this.

I raised and eyebrow. "What are you doing in here?"

He smirked and I bit my lip. I've never noticed but he looks pretty hot when he smirks. I mentally slapped my self for thinking that.

"Nothingggg." He said dragging out the 'g' suspiciously. He got closer and wrapped his arms around my waist then kiss me. Which made me gasp from the shock but I still didn't pull away. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance, I accepted and moaned. Wow he was a good kisser.

"I'm back- I was right!" Sammy shouted. Could she have worse timing!? I pulled away and chuckled at her, Sammy will be Sammy. "Well i'm gonna leave you to alone." She winked at me. I smiled and shook my head.

"So... Dani would you do the honours and be my girlfriend?" Jason asked looking really nervous. Aw he's too sweet... But should I he's the player will he just scatter my heart into a million tiny peices? Or will he love me and mean it?

"I-I...."

________________________________________________________________________________

Ha ha sorry I had to end on a cliff hanger. Will Dani say yes?

Anyway don't worry I will update tomorrow again you don't have to wait long ;)