Chapter Six

SIX

I can hear people arriving for the party I run and put my shoes on.

"Party time!" Every one jumped off of my bed. I hold hands with Jason as we walk to where everyone is dancing. Zach was the DJ but he was glaring at me, the ass!

"Want to dance?" Jason asked.

I nodded and bit my lip as the song Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars came on. Jason twirled me to face him and pulled me closer looking into my eyes. "Your brothers giving us death glares!" He said looking kind of concerned. I already knew that Zach was doing that it's not really any of his business who I date!

"Yea I know, but I love you." I smiled at him. He leaned into my lips every time he kissed me it felt like the world had stopped.

"I love you too." He whispered in my ear. I glanced over at Zach for a second he looked like he was thinking of a master plan to kill Jason, oh well can't change his mind. I put my head on Jason's shoulder and we danced for another while. That is until we were rudely interrupted!

"You're actually dating her?!" One of the cheerleaders screeched in my ear. Who the heck did she think she was?

"Just leave her alone!" Jason snapped at her. I could feel a smile creep on my face Jason was actually sticking up for me.

"Fine!" She was about to walk away when she called my name. I turned around and she punched me right in to face!

"WHAT THE HELL! OUCH!" I yelped. Jason held me in his arms shouting at the bitch that just punched me in the face and was now walking away.

"That was way out of order Carla!" So that was her name. I would have punched her back but I felt dizzy. "Babe, are you OK?" I shook my head.

"No." He lifted me up in his arms and started to carry me up stairs. Zach hadn't noticed because the room was so crowded. But why would she hit me! I had my suspicions that it was one of his old girlfriends I was going to ask him about it but it was too loud so I just waited until we were in my room.

Jason set me on my bed and went to get something room the bathroom. I could hear water running. He came out holding a damp cloth. "Here you're bleeding, babe." I hadn't noticed until now I could feel a cold trickle running down my face.

"Oh. Thanks." I held it were the blood was coming from. I decided I’d bring up the girl from earlier. "So is that girl from-" he cut me off.

"My old girlfriend?" I nodded. He looked away from me so I kind of knew the answer. It didn't really bother me though we all have exes, right? "Yea she was."

"I want to go to sleep now." I smiled at him.

"OK. But aren't you getting changed first?" I remembered I was still in my party clothes.

"Oh yea I forgot." I kissed him speedily and got changed as fast as I could so I could cuddle with Jason.

I came out and he was shirtless and already under the covers. I walked over and climbed under the covers. Jason pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. Knowing the he was right there beside me I could fall asleep faster than usual.

*Couple of Weeks Later*

Everyone was always glaring at me. That party was a hit, everyone was talking about it. But the thing they were talking about more was that me and Jason were dating. They'd stopped about the party after a week of so but were still talking about me and Jason slightly. Zach still hadn't come around and sort of talked to me but still not that much.

We'd done allot of fun stuff. We went on some normal dates like the cinema and diner, things like that. Then we went to some weird things like he took me to his old tree house which was actually quite fun.