Chapter Five

OK sorry the other one was so short again...

FIVE

"I-I don't know Jason I don't want to get hurt!"

"I promise I will never hurt you."

I looked into his eyes I think I can trust him. I bit my bottom lip and nodded not taking my eyes away from his. He picked me up and spun me around. Then set me back down and pecked my lips.

"I love you!" He said quietly. I could tell he really meant it.

I beamed. "I love you too. But we better go or Sammy will eat all of the food!" I said looking fake concerned. Jason chuckled and laced our hands together as we walked down the stairs. Zach raised and eyebrow when he saw me and Jason holding hands. He didn't really looked pleased about it either I just rolled my eyes. If he doesn't like it, it's his problem!

"Me and Jason are dating now!" I announced happily.

"How could you! You cheated on me!" Sammy said acting dramatically and now pretending to cry. Always the drama queen ha ha.

"Aw I love you more."

She smiled. "WOO! In your face Jason."

He chuckled and pecked my lips, sending shivers up my spine.

We decided to watch so random action movie. Which me and Jason made out the whole way through. But Zach looked like he was about to rip Jason's head off and it actually kind off scared me! What was his problem he's being so childish.

"Me and Jason are going to sleep now!" I announced.

"Like hell you two are sleeping in the same bed!" Zach jumped up protectively giving Jason an i'm going to kill you look.

"What the heck Zach, what's you problem? Huh? You never cared about any of my other boyfriends going up to my bedroom so what's different about Jason?" Jason started to look like he was about to rip Zach's head off now, that's the last thing I need! I tugged of Jason's arm lightly making him back down a little.

"Because Dani he's a player and I don't want you involved with some one like that!" Zach screamed at me I could feel my eyes cloud up with tears threatening to spill. I refused to talk as I couldn't trust my voice to talk properly.

Jason must have saw that it was upsetting me and put his arm around me for comfort. "What the hell! You're upsetting her you ass! And I think she can date who ever she wants!" With that he carried me up the stairs into my room and set me on my bed.

"Thank you." I said my voice still squeaky from being upset. He went over and quickly closed the door then came over to me after he took his shirt off.

"Hey no one talks to my girl like that!" I smiled weakly, so sweet! I pecked him on the lips.

"Lye down I want to cuddle." I said pouting. He chuckled and wrapped me in his arms. It felt so good I could stay like that forever. We fell asleep in each others arms.

I woke up feeling annoyed, then remembered I was in Jason's arms and suddenly all of the bad feelings melted away leaving love behind.

"Baby wake up..." I mumbled. He didn't reply so I started jumping on the bed.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled. He grabbed my ankle pulling me down making me scream in the process. He pinned me to the bed, HOT. Now I didn't have to tell myself not to think that. He was shirtless I just stared breathless at how good he looked. He must work out.

He smirked. Oh my God he noticed me staring I started to blush slightly. "Like what you see?" He said sounding cocky.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off. He looked kind of disappointed but even then he looked hot I don't it's possible for him not to look good all of the time!