A Meet And Greet With Hades

Chapter 12

~Leo~

Look, I have a major crush on Korra, don't get me wrong. But holy mother of baconators, Aphrodite is freaking drop dead gorgeous! I mean, I knew she'd be pretty but I can literally feel beauty radiating off of her brilliant body...

Korra slapped my shoulder, "Leo!" She hissed.

"Huh?" I said my mouth still hanging open.

She smacked my chin so that my bottem teeth hit the roof of my jaw. 

"Ow!" I said cradling my jaw, Korra just rolled her eyes.

"It's about time you stupid demigods got here! Do you have any idea how long I've had to deal with this idiot?" Aphrodite yelled at us, but somehow her voice stayed light and girly. 

"Actually, we know exactly how long you've been here; 5 days, 4 hours, 26 minutes and approximately" Harper glanced down at her watch, "34 seconds." She finished off, but the only things I could think about were 1. Aphrodite is beautiful and 2. Since when does Harper have a watch?

"Don't give me that attitude! I know how you half-bloods love to get sly." The goddess replied.

Harper just laughed, shaking her head as she walked up to Aphrodite and examined the chains restraining her. Harper circled around the goddess sizing up how difficult it would be to set her free. There were multiple shackles on her arms and legs with chains connecting to a massive block that was covered in odd leavers and buttons. My thoughts came back in my own control just long enough for me to think: Boy, this is my kind of death trap. 

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the lovely daughter of Poseidon." a voice broke into the room like a fugitive breaking into a bank, it didn't belong.

Harper's head snapped to attention, and we all looked up. Hades was standing amongst us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Harper~

Hades smile was nerve wracking, it was now that I regretted coming on this quest. I could face up too any god or goddess but not Hades, he knows to much about me. Horrible things will be relived. Son of a motherless goat, please gods tell me that this is a dream and that I'm not going to relive his death. I grab hold of my necklace and make a fist around it, as I put the fist up to my mouth memories flooded threw my mind. In less than 15 seconds I had done this and put the necklace safely back beneath my shirt.

"Harper," Hades nodded at me, "at last we meet again."

"Unchain Aphrodite and we will be on our way." Each of my words sharp and enunciated. 

The god merely shook his head, "But what if I want to stay and chat?"

I looked over at Nico and the surprise on his face was obvious. Apparently he had never seen his father act in this manner. I didn't bother to respond to Hades, instead I grabbed Leo's arm and pulled him towards the goddess. 

"Take a look at this." I told Leo, pointing at the contraption that Aphrodite was attached to. He started to examine it, fiddling with different things and levers. 

"Gimme 30 minutes, some space and a bar of chocolate and we'll end up with a  free goddess. Not to mention a very happy Leo."

"Why would you need a chocolate bar?" Korra asked.

"Well, if you want to end up with a free goddess and a happy Leo then I'll need both." He grinned as Korra pulled a Hershey's bar out of her backpack. 

"Harper," Hades seemed to only want to address me. Why? I don't know. Okay, amybe I do know. "If you're- friend - can free the goddess Aphrodite in 30 minutes then it would be my pleasure to provide you all a easy, safe ride back to your silly camp. If he fails then you must stay here. Forever." He extended a hand, as though he wanted to shake on the deal. 

"Remember young one, when you speak your words represent the choice of your friends." His voice sent chills down my spine.

It's not a big deal, right? We've got nothing to loose. I think. I glanced around at the faces of my friends. Then my gaze reached Leo, we locked eyes. He grinned at me.

"We accept." I gripped Hades hand frimly. 

I suppose it's never to late to risk our lives. We are, after all, demigods. 

A/N

Hey peeps! How ya'll doin'?

I'm so sorry we haven't uploaded! But like I said, updates are slow. 

I've created a seperate account for imagines/one shots, you guys should check it out! TheRealSlimSrini

Thank you all for being so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love always,

welovePJO