EPILOGUE: Leo and Korra

~Korra~

I was sitting in a chair next to Leo while he ran a check up on Mobius's mechanics. After Harper asked him to do a check up on Mobius I said that I would watch him work and make sure that he wasn't going to mess something up. Anyway, Leo worked and I kept him company. We talked about everything, I told him about my past and in turn he told me about his. At first it was really weird talking to someone other than Harper about personal stuff but after a little while it was so nice. I really like Leo....really, really, liked Leo...as in please-ask-me-out-right-now like or i-could-stare-at-you-forever-in-the-least-creepy-way-possible like. I don't think he likes me like that though, guys NEVER like me like that. 

"Hey, Korra it's getting late don't you want to get some sleep?" Leo asked me.

I looked over to him and shrugged, "I never sleep anyway." 

He smiled at me, "Same here, must be a demigod problem." 

I laughed, "Yeah, demigod problem number one thousand."

"More like number one huundred thousand." He smirked.

I smiled in return but didn't say anything. My eyes driffted off as I look at Mobius for a long time until I felt somone looking at me, I looked up to see Leo staring at me. He quickly looked away, which was followed by an awkward silence. 

"Hey Korra-"
"Leo-" We both started at the same time. 

"You can go first." He said gesturing to me.

"Well, uh, I just wanted to ask you for some., uh, advice. Yeah, advice." I half mumbled hoping he would understand what I was saying. 

"Oh, um sure. About what?" He sounded somewhat dissapointed.

"Okay, um, well, there is this guy that I really, really, really, like. He is awesome and I- I mean, if a girl was to ask you out how would you like her to do it?" I released a breath, I was so scared about what was going to happen in the next few minutes.

He look so incredibly sad for a few seconds then he put on a fake smile and said, "That's aweomse! I guess I would just want her to tell me she likes me I guess? Or ask me out or whatever..." He trailed off. 

"Leo?"

"Yep?"

"Can I tell you something?" I asked

He nodded so I went on.

"I really like you, do you want to go out with me sometime?" I said very quickly. 

Leo just stared at me for the longest time. I felt so stupid, I knew it. He doesn't like me. 

"I'm- I'm going to go." I got up. 

"Wait! Korra, I like you too I just- well, I've never had a girl tell me that she likes me...I'm so stupid. I'm sorry, I would love to go out with you, of course I would." He said, not making eye contact. 

I hugged him. And it was amazing. I know most people would be like, "It was just a hug." but I'm not really a touchy-feely person most of the time. His arms wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck. We held onto eachother. Leo pulled away just enough so that he could see my face. 

"Can I kiss you?" He asked me.

I laughed, "Yes." 

He leaned in and gently kissed my lips. And that was amazing too.