28

Norman's POV~

"Norman are you still in there?"

"Shh...just close your eyes."

"Norman for goodness sake what are you doing inside your room?"

"Breath Norman just breath."

"Son you're late for work. Norman?"

I opened my eyes and held my breath as Valerie gently took off my vest and started to unbutton the first three buttons of my shirt. My mother tried to frantically open the doorknob but just couldn't open the door. As much as I wanted to flee away, I just couldn't. I was already used to it.

"Too bad you aren't my type. But your blood is good enough for me." Valerie smirked and hovered her lips over mine.

"Norman are you-"

"No!" I yelled to my mother. I just needed everyone to leave me alone and stop pestering me for once. I could hear the disappointment from my mother as she walked down the stairs.

"Look what you made me do." I groaned to Valerie.

"Well it's not my fault you're a momma's boy."

"There's nothing wrong with living with my mother." I protested.

"Whatever just give me your blood and soon there will be no more problems." She grinned and pushed me harder against the wall. I gave in and turned my head slightly to the side and held my breath as she pulled slightly down my shirt's collar.

"What in the devil?!" She yelled.

A small smirk spread to my lips as horror was written all over her face.

"Please tell me I did this to you last night..." Her eyes went round. "This was me right?!"

"Not yours sweetheart." I crossed my arms over my chest. I was feeling quiet amused at her shock reaction. To be honest, she looked more beautiful that way.

On my neck I was precisely already bitten by a vampire but not by Valerie. Her face turned red as she grabbed me by the shoulders, digging her red polish nails on my skin.

"This cant be possible!"

"Look are you going to take it or not?" I waited for her to answer.

"But I wanted to be yours." She whispered almost too quiet for me to hear her. "Yours only."

Ever since I was young, I've been chased down by very strange people. People that just wanted my blood. I've never believed in vampires but now that I met Valerie, everything was clear to me. A few days back, to be exact, a day before I gave Valerie her speeding ticket, a female attacked me. She took my blood and warned me about Valerie.

"Do you even know who I am?! I'm Valerie Edenfield!"

I shook away Valerie's words of the day I gave her the ticket. I should have listened to my attacker but I was simply just doing my job.

"Makes sense now." Her eyes went red. "No wonder you weren't surprised about me. Who took your blood?" She demanded.

"Maybe you should start asking the people that you know." I grinned knowing that finally I was going to get rid of her for good.

"You will never get rid of me Norman Parker." She read my thoughts. "Consider this just the start." She lifted a hand but a grabbed it in the air, pulling her close to me.

"You amuse me Valerie Edenfield." I smirk and breath close to her ear. "Amuse me deeply." My eyes wonder down her breast collar.  She made me the most miserable man living on the face of the earth and now I want to give her a little gift.

"I will have you for good now." She pressed closer to me. "You will be all mine."

I didn't understand why she didn't want to take my blood now but one thing for sure, she wasn't going to let me go.

"Watch yourself." She threatened me. "Watch your back and the ones that you love." She smashed her lips to mine and quickly slammed my door open and ran out.

I ran down the stairs only to bump into my own dear mother.

"Norman!" She gasped.

"You don't understand." I tried telling her. From the looks of it, she was thinking dirty of me.

"I'm sorry Norman but..." Tears started to water her eyes. "I must tell you to leave from my house.

"Wait what?!" I could feel my whole face turn blue.

"I'm sorry baby but... Last night was unacceptable. I shouldn't have let Elizabeth in."

"That's not Elizabeth!" I defended Elizabeth's name.

"Not only you have no respect in my house but you are a lier." Tears poured down from my mother's face. It was hard for her to let go of me.

"Fine." I accepted my fault. "I love you mom." I wanted to cry but just ran back to my room. A man must not cry but accept the fault. I let Valerie come to close to me and now I was feeling stuff for her. Not only that, my mother had all the reasons. I fixed my uniform, grabbed a random suitcase, and looked one more time at my empty room. Only the bed was a mess.

A mess that I did last night with Valerie.

I didn't even know what happened or how it got to the point that we ended up in bed, the only thing that I did know was that I messed up big time. Guilt wash over me as I betrayed the love I felt towards Elizabeth and the trust of my sweet mother.

"Norman please don't be angry at me." My mother chased after me as I walked out from the door of the house. I ignored her and got in my car.

I couldn't even stand myself.

I was dirty.